Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Update: SBI associate bank PO admit card 2011 is now available for download. Candidates who have not received call letter can download online for the exam to be conducted on 7/8. Click below link for admit card/call letter details.
SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2011 – 4987 PO’s vacancies Apply Now: State Bank of India – SBI has asking online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 4987 Probationary Officers (PO’s) vacancies in Associate Banks of State Bank of India. Those who are eligible candidates have to apply through online from 04/06/2011 to 25/06/2011. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information of SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2011 is mentioned below…
SBI Associate Banks vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 4987 posts
Name of the posts:
Probationary Officers: 4987 posts.
Age limit: The candidate’s age is not below 21 years and above 30 years as on 01/06/2011, relaxation as per Govt rules.
Educational qualification: Candidate passed with Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/college.
Application fee: Candidates pay the fee for Rs 500/- for all others and Rs 50/- for SC-ST-PWD candidates in the form of cash voucher, paid at any branch of State Bank of India from 02/06/2011 to 23/06/2011.
Selection process: The mode of selection is written test/Group Discussion/interview basis.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the www.statebankofindia.com and www.sbi.co.in websites between 04/06/2011 to 25/06/2011. The candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Candidates have to apply through online from the www.statebankofindia.com and www.sbi.co.in website between 04/06/2011 to 25/06/2011.
2. Before apply online, candidates first download the fee payment cash voucher from the Banks website and paid the fee at any branch of State Bank of India between 02/06/2011 to 23/06/2011.
3. Obtain the cash voucher duly receipted by the branch and ensure that this cash receipt contains i) journal Number ii) Branch Name iii) Branch Code No. iv) Date of deposit and v) Amount.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID, because the bank has informed the interview and written test information by the e-mail.
5. Before applying online, candidates should first scan their photograph and signature, and paste the photograph and signature at the time of online application given space.
6. Candidates to revisit the Banks website and open the appropriate online application format.
7. Candidates fill the application carefully and fill the fee payment details at the appropriate place.
8. After filling the online application form candidates are required to submit the online application.
9. Candidates once submitted application a registration number and password will be generated by the system, candidates please not the registration number and password for future use.
10. After successfully submission of online application, candidates take a print out of the online application form immediately.
11. The original fee receipt will have to be submitted along with the call letter at the time of written test.
12. Candidates who fail to produce the original cash receipt at the time of written test will be not allowed to appear for the written test.
Opening date for online submission: 04/06/2011.
Closing date for online submission: 25/06/2011.
Fee payment in the Banks from: 02/06/2011 to 23/06/2011.
Date of written test: 07/08/2011, Sunday.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, no. of posts, application fee, how to apply, selection process, examination centers, last date for submission of online application and other information of SBI Associate Banks is available at following link…
Click here for Online Apply
SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2011 – www.statebankofindia.com: The State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s oldest Bank and a premier in terms of balance sheet size, number of branches, market capitalization and profits is today going through a momentous phase of Change and Transformation.
State Bank of India (SBI) has the following six associate banks 1. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) 2. State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) 3. State Bank of Indore (SBIr) 4. State Bank of Mysore (SBM) 5. State Bank of Patiala (SBP) 6. State Bank of Travancore (SBT) the six associate banks have a combine network of 4502 branches in India which are fully computerized and 2410 ATMs networked with SBI ATMs, providing value added services to customers.
Generally SBI Associate Banks recruits eligible candidates for the recruitment of Clerk, Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee vacancies, advisors, Specialist Officers, Managers IT Professionals, Sports Persons, Faculty positions consistently. In the year 2010 SBI Associate Banks recruited 6100 Clerks, 1717 Probationary Officers. In the year 2009 SBI Associate Banks recruited various Clerk vacancies. In the future several Recruitment notifications are coming from SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2011 for the recruitment of above posts.
Good news from Banking sector, who preparing for bank exams. In coming next three years 85000 vacancies are going to be filled by public sector banks in India. Out Of 85000 vacancies, Officer posts 34000, and clerk vacancies 51000 are ready to advertised by Indian Government Banks. This news was prepared by Central Finance department for the Economics editors conference. Various Recruitment notifications are coming from SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2011.
Keep watching this post for SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2011 notifications and the members of the Free Job Alert free SMS Service will be automatically intimated on their Mobiles whenever notifications release. You can also register your email on top right corner to get notified when notifications are announced.
Tags:SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2011, sbi.co.in, www.statebankofindia.com