Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI PO exam call letter / admit card is now available for download. Check the below link for full details.
SBI PO Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 1500 Posts: State Bank of India – SBI has issued notification for the recruitment of 1500 Posts of Probationary Officers in SBI. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-01-2013 to 23-02-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure and how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total no of vacancies: 1500
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officers (PO)
Age limit: Candidate’s age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Application fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs 200/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates in the form of cash voucher at any branch of State Bank of India in offline mode. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking in online mode.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online from www.sbi.co.in website between 30-01-2013 to 23-02-2013. Before filling the online application form candidates should read the guidelines and instructions how to apply.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
2. Before apply online, candidates should download the cash voucher from SBI website and pay the fee in online or in offline mode as mentioned above.
3. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature before applying online.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
5. Candidates can click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
6. Fill all the details in the application form and the fee payment details at the appropriate places.
7. After filling all the details in online application form, click on ‘Submit’ button..
8. A registration number and password will be generated by the system, please note the registration number and password for future reference and use.
9. After successfully submission of online application, take a print out of the online application form for further assistance.
10. The original fee receipt should be submitted along with call letter at the time of written examination.
Opening Date for Online Application: 30-01-2013.
Closing Date for Online Application: 23-02-2013
Payment of fee in Online: 30-01-2013 TO 23-02-2013
Payment of fee in Offline: 01-02-2013 TO 28-02-2013
Date of written examination: 28-04-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, application fee, selection process, no. of posts, other details are available at given below link…
Tags:Bank jobs, sbi jobs