Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Chemist Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for the Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 3 Chemist vacancies at Tamil Nadu Industries Subordinate Service. Eligible candidates must apply through online mode on or before 08-10-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and How to apply are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 03
Name of the Post: Chemist
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be above 18 years. Upper age limit would be 30 years for General candidates. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012. (Age relaxations would be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational qualification: Candidates must possess M.Sc in Chemistry or Chemical Technology or Industrial Chemistry or Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemist (India) obtained by Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 150/- through Online or Offline mode.
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.
Selection procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Oral Test.
How to apply: Candidates have to apply through online mode through website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net, TNPSC websites on or before 08-10-2012. After submission of application candidates must send the print of application form to the Commission.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website, www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
3. Select the ‘Notification’ link followed by “Apply Online” link besides the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns, upload photograph and signature at places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submitting Application, application number and password will be generated.
6. Take note and also take print of application which must be sent to the commissioner.
Date of Notification: 07-09-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-09-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 08-10-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline Mode: 10-10-2012
Date of Written Examination: 24-11-2012 from 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below……
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs