Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2013 – Apply Online for 222 Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification for direct recruitment of 222 Asst Engineer & Other Posts in various Departments included in the Combined Engineering Service Examination (2009-10 to 2012-13). Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 18-01-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 222
Names of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources Organization , PWD: 104 Posts
2. Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Building Organization, PWD: 50 Posts
3. Assistant Engineers (Electrical in PWD): 28 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer in the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department: 18 Posts
5. Assistant Inspector of Factories: 13 Posts
6. Junior Electrical Inspector: 07 Posts
7. Junior Assistant Director of Boilers: 02 Posts
Age limit : : Candidates should have minimum 18 years and not above 30 years for others and no maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates as on 24-12-2012.
Educatonal Qualification: Candidates must posseess BE Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical in relevant field. Refer notification for post wise details
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay examination fee of Rs. 175/- (Examination Fee Rs. 125/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) through Online or Offline mode. Fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card for online mode. Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in main exam in Computer Based Test format & Oral Test.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply Online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or on or before 18-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in web site.
3. Select “Apply Online” link besides the post to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns; upload photograph and signature at places provided enter the application fee details.
5. For offline mode application enter the Challan details as mentioned in the form and for online mode then an additional page of the application form will be displayed. Fill all the transaction details in the form click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. After submitting Application, application number and password will be generated.
7. Take a note and also take print of application and retain it for further use.
Date of Notification: 24-12–2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 18-01-2013
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: 22-01-2013
Date and Time of Written Examination: 16-02-2013 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below……
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs