Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UCO Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus – www.ucobank.com: UCO Bank selects eligible candidates for the Clerk vacancies by conducting a written examination. The information regarding UCO Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus is mentioned below. These information is useful for those candidates who preparing for the UCO Bank Clerk Examination.
UCO Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus details:
UCO Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus is of 2 ways written test and interview.
1. Written test: This is test of 2 papers
a) Objective test with 4 sections
1. Test of Reasoning Ability
2. Test of English Language
3. Test of Numerical Ability
4. Test of Clerical Aptitude
b) Descriptive Paper
2. Interview: Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in objective test will be called for Interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the Syllabus for Objective Paper?
Ans. Objective paper is of 4 sections as Reasoning, English and Numerical Ability, Clerical Aptitude.
2. Computer Knowledge paper is there for this exam?
Ans. Computer Knowledge paper is not there for this exam.
3. Syllabus for all banks clerk exam will be same?
Ans. Generally standard will be same but in some cases syllabus may differ.
4. 3. Is there any General Knowledge paper?
5. What is the syllabus for test of English language paper?
Ans. This paper is of grammar, vocabulary and comprehension.
Tags:UCO Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus, UCO Bank Clerk Syllabus, www.ucobank.com