Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC Advt No 51/2015 – Apply Online for 49 Stores Officer, Asst Public Prosecutor & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 49 Stores Officer, Asst Public Prosecutor, Asst Survey Officer & Engineer and Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General (Technical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 05-03-2015 by 23:59 Hrs for Advt No 03/2015 & on or before 14-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs for Advt No 51/2015. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 49
Advt No.03/2015 Vacancy Details: 46 posts
1. Stores Officer: 20 posts
2. Assistant Public Prosecutor: 22 posts
3. Assistant Survey Officer: 04 posts
Special Advt No.51/2015 Vacancy Details: 03 posts
3. Engineer and Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General (Technical): 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for Advt No.03/2015 posts & 50 years for Special Advt No.51/2015 post as on the closing date of receipt of the application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of a recognized University with Three years experience in Government or semi-Government Office for S.No.1 post, Degree in Law of a recognized University for S.No.2 post, Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or B. Tech Degree in Civil or Mining Engineering from a recognized University with Two years experience in surveying including Total Station, GPS, Theodolite Surveying, traversing, levelling, contouring, Computer Software under registered engineering for S.No.3 post, must have Certificate of competency of marine engineer officer class-I (Steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) for S.No.4 post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 05-03-2015 by 23:59 Hrs for Advt No 03/2015 & on or before 14-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs for Advt No 51/2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. If Your not Registered, Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online for Advt No 03/2015: 05-03-2015 by 23:59 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online for Advt No 51/2015: 14-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application for Advt No 03/2015: 06-03-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application for Advt No 51/2015: 15-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs