Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC Advt No 51/2013 – Apply Online for 96 Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 96 Medical Officer & Asst Labour Commissioner Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 31-01-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details of UPSC Advt No.51/2013 are given below….
UPSC Vacancy Details:
No of Posts: 96 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer: 39 Posts
2. Assistant Labour Commissioner: 57 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 35 years for all the posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a recognized Medical Qualification for Medical Officer Post & Bachelor’s Degree in law or any degree or its equivalent with Diploma in Social Work or relevant field for Asst Labour Commissioner Post.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the Application fee of Rs 25/- for general/OBC candidates through cash in SBI or by using net banking facility of SBI visa/master credit/debit card. Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 31-01-2013. Before applying online candidates should read all the instructions for how to apply online.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2. Click on the Online Recruitment Application for various vacancies.
3. Select the post to be applied for & Click on the post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form.
5. After filling all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. After submission of ORA, candidate should take the print out of the system generated application form .
Last Date for Online Application: 31-01-2013
Last Date for Re-print of Online Application: 01-02-2013.
For more complete details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale, online apply and other details are available at following link….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs