Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
www.coalindia.in – Online Application for 1080 Management Trainees vacancies 2011: Coal India Limited – CIL has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1080 Management Trainees vacancies for eligible candidates. Who are interested candidates have to apply through online from 09/05/2011 to 04/06/2011. The details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale and other details of www.coalindia.in is mentioned below…
www.coalindia.in vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 1080 vacancies
Name of the posts: Management Trainees
1. Mining: 319 posts
2. Electrical: 159 posts
3. Mechanical: 145 posts
4. Civil: 50 posts
5. Industrial Engineering: 09 posts
6. Chemical/Mineral: 20 posts
7. Electronics & Telecommunication: 07 posts
8. Systems: 10 posts
9. Environment: 13 posts
10. Geology: 31 posts
11. Geophysics: 06 posts
12. Materials Management: 17 posts
13. Finance & Accounts: 133 posts
14. Personnel & HR: 136 posts
15. Sales & Marketing: 19 posts
16. Rajbhasha (Hindi): 06 posts.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the www.coalindia.in between 09-05-2011 to 04-06-2011. The candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. The candidates have to apply through online from www.coalindia.in between 09/05/2011 to 04/06/2011.
2. The candidates have to register for the online application process with their name, e-mail address and password is fist step.
3. Before proceeding for registration, candidates read the instructions given in the advertisement.
4. The name and e-mail ID provided at the time of registration, candidates cannot be changed or corrected throughout the application process.
5. The candidates will have to remember the password provided at the time of registration.
6. The application process starts with the log in page followed by 5 sections namely sections A,B,C,D,E and the candidates has to fill all the sections.
7. The candidates will have to log in for the online application form using the e-mail ID and password provided at the time of registration.
8. Candidates logging in the first section of the form will open, candidates filling the details in each section, click on the save and next button.
9. No changes and modifications can be made after the form is submitted at the end of sections.
10. After submission of the online application form, which will give a registration number and application form.
11. Candidates take a print our of the application, paste a recent attested passport size photograph in the space given the application form and signature of the candidates, send it along with application fee, all necessary certificates, to the following address,
Chief Manager (Personnel – Recruitment), Coal India Limited, Coal Bhawan 10, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata-700001, on or before 13/06/2011.
12. Candidates down load the application form and retain the same for future reference and use.
Opening date for online submission: 09-05-2011.
Closing date for online submission: 04-06-2011.
Last date for receipt of system generated application: 13-06-2011.
For more details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, no. of posts, application fee, last date for receipt of application, selection procedure, how to apply and other details of www.coalindia.in is available at below given link…
Tags:coal India, www.coalindia.in, www.coalindia.in recruitment 2011