BSF HC (RO), ASI (RM) Selection Procedure: Border Security Force (BSF) recruits Head Constables (Radio Operator) and Assistant Sub Inspectors (Radio Mechanic). The selection procedure followed by Border Security Force has been detailed below…
BSF Selection Procedure Details: Border Security Force (BSF) HO and ASI Selection Process is based on Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test, Dictation Test, Documentation, Personal Interview and Medical Examination which are conducted in two phases.
1. Written Examination: Candidates will have to appear for Written Examination which would comprise of questions which are of Objective Type.
|I||Physics||60||10+2/Inter of CBSC/State Boards of Education|
|III||Chemistry||30||Current Affairs, History, Geography and General Science|
|IV||English & GK||50|
2. Preliminary Screening: Based on the marks obtained in Written Examination, candidates will be arranged in the order and merit and those candidates will qualify for further stages of selection.
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates selected after initial screening will be put to Physical Efficiency Test which would include 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes, Long Jump of 3.65 mtrs in three chances and 1.2 mtrs High Jump also in three chances. EXSM are exempted from PET.
4. Dictation Test: Candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test will be put through dictation test in English which would carry 10 marks.
5. Verification of Original Documents: After Dictation Test candidates will have to produce original documents for verification.
6. Personal Interview: After document verification, candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview carrying 25 marks.
7. Final Medical Examination: Those candidates who qualify in all the tests mentioned above will Medically Examined and candidates who are proved to be Medically Fit will be hired by the BSF.