LIC DSE Selection Procedure Details: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has issued notification for the recruitment of Direct Sales Executive (DSE) vacancies for various offices of the Corporation under the jurisdiction of Eight different Zonal Offices. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline are eligible to apply. The selection process consists written test (if Necessary) and Interview. The selection process details are mentioned below…
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is of Two Stages.
I. Written Test
I. Written Test: This is objective Type Test Covering Sales Aptitude Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge.
1. Candidates successful in the written test (if conducted) or eligible candidates will be called for an Interview.
2. The selected candidates subject to their being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC for the purpose will have to undergo Theoretical training and pass IRDA licensing test for obtaining a license to procure Life Insurance Business.
3. As an apprenticeship DSE, the candidate shall have to undergo insurance related training and pass a test on the same.
4. On successful completion of the apprenticeship and passing the test, the candidate shall be engaged as a Direct Sales Executive purely on contract basis subject to conditions framed by the Corporation.
5. The selected candidate will be allotted specific area of operation during the period of engagement based on Business requirements.