RPSC I & II Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) I & II Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus Details.
For I Grade Teacher:
PAPER-I: General awareness and General Studies
1. History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
2. Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test : Hindi, English
4. General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan
5. Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act,
PAPER-II: Subject Concerned
1. Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level
2. Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level
3. Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level
4. Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers
and Information Technology in Teaching Learning.
For II Grade Teacher:
PAPER-I: For the Post of Senior Teacher
1. Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan.
2. Current Affairs of Rajasthan
3. General knowledge of world and India
4. Educational Psychology
PAPER-I: Syllabus for Sr Teacher (Grade-II)
PAPER-II: For the Post of Sr Teacher
1. Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter
2. knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter
3. Teaching methods of relevant subject.
PAPER-II: Syllabus for Sr Teacher (Grade-II)
|S. No||Subject Name||More Details|
|3||Social Science||Click here|