Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank Note Press Recruitment 2012 – 304 Various Vacancies: Bank Note Press Dewas (MP) a Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd ( SPMCIL) has issued notification against recruitment of 304 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online or Offline mode on or before 20 days from the date of publication. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Bank Note Press Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 304
Names of Posts:
1. Junior Technician (Control, Printing and Platemaking) W-l level – 219 vacancies
2. Junior Technician (Ink Factory), W-l level – 25 vacancies
3. Junior Technician (Electrical), W-l level – 21 vacancies
4. Junior Technician (Mechanical), W-l Level – 23 vacancies
5. Junior Technician (Crane Operator), W-l level – 01 vacancy
6. Junior Technician (Air-conditioning), W-l level – 05 vacancies
7. Junior Technician (Civil), W-l level – 02 vacancies
8. Retoucher (Designing & Engraving), S-l level – 1 vacancy
9. Deputy Technical Officer (Designing & Pre-Printing), S-l level – 04 vacancies
10. Supervisor (Control), S-l level – 03 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be last date for receipt of application. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation with ITI/NAC or 1st Class Diploma in relevant discipline. Refer to the notification for further details.
Application Fee Details: General and OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “General Manager, Bank Note Press,” payable at Dewas (M.P.). SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to download application format available in the website, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it along with DD and Copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 by ordinary post on or before 20 days from the date of publication. Candidates may also apply through online mode, by following the below given procedure.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Make the payment of fee as per details given above.
2. Log on to www.specialtest.in/bnp2k12 to start the online application process.
3. Select the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link to open Online Application Form.
4. Read all the instructions carefully, check the check box and click on ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ button.
5. Select the desired post to be applied for, enter the qualification and click on Click Here to Apply button.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print out of application format and send it along with all enclosures to the address given above.
Date of Publication: 04-08-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 days from the date of publication
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, application format and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Bank Note Press Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs