Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Canara Bank Online Application Form for 150 Specialist Officers (IT) vacancies 2011: Canara Bank has asking online applications from qualified and eligible candidates for the recruitment of 150 Specialist (IT) Officers vacancies. Those who are interested candidates have to apply through online from 20/04/2011 to 13/05/2011. The particulars regarding age limit, educational qualification and other particulars of Canara Bank is given below…
Canara Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2011 details:
Total no. of posts: 150 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Network Administrator JMGS-I: 110 posts
2. Data Base Administrator MMGS-II: 20 posts
3. System Administrator MMGS-II: 20 posts.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is minimum 21 years, maximum 30 years for the post of Network Administrator, minimum 21 years, maximum 32 years for the posts of Data Base Administrator and System Administrator as on 01/04/2011, Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other category as per Govt rules.
Educational qualification: For the post of Network Administrator, First class/equivalent grade in BE/B. Tech (Telecommunication / Electronics) or equivalent with CCNA certification, for the posts of Data Base Administrator and System Administrator, First class/equivalent grade in BE/B. Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics) or MCA or equivalent with RDBMS Certification.
Application fee: Application fee for Rs 300/- for all others, Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates, in the form of challan paid by directly crediting the amount in any of the Canara Bank Braches only.
Selection procedure: The selection for these posts shall be on the basis of short listing and performance in the interview.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the www.canarabank.com website between 20/04/2011 to 13/05/2011. The candidates follow the instructions at the time of submitting online application.
Instructions to apply online:
1. Candidates have to apply through online from the www.canarabank.com website between 20/04/2011 to 13/05/2011.
2. Before online apply the candidate has to down load the fee payment receipt from www.canarabank.com and fill the challan and Pay the fee in any Canara Bank branches from 20/04/2011 to 13/05/2011.
3. Before applying online, candidate log on to the website and download the challan form and pay fee and obtain fee paid challan with Transaction Sequence No, Branch Name, Branch Code, Date of Deposit & amount filled in by the Branch Authorities.
4. The candidate revisits the www.canarabank.com and submits the application.
5. Candidates should have a valid active personal e-mail ID and should not change the same during the course of the recruitment process, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
6. The candidates should keep required essentials at the time of online registration to avoid mistakes and fill the application with correct information.
7. The modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration up to 15/05/2011, the modification will be allowed only 3 times.
8. After submitting the online application, candidates take a print out of the online application, a recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the online application and sign across.
9. Candidates send the print out of online application form, along with original payment challan and attested copies of all necessary certificates, to the following address by ordinary post only, on or before, 20/05/2011, (For far flung areas 27/05/2011), Canara Bank Recruitment Project-1/2011–Specialist Officers Post Box No. 8364, Jogeshwari (West), Mumbai-400102.
10. Candidates should retain a copy of online application print out along with registration number and password safely their records.
Opening date for online registration: 20/04/2011.
Closing date for online registration: 13/05/2011.
Payment of Application Fee from: 20/04/2011 to 13/05/2011.
Last date for Reprint: 28/05/2011.
Last date for receipt of print out of online application: 20/05/2011, (For far flung areas 27/05/2011).
For more particulars regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply, no. of posts, last date for receipt of print out application and other particulars of Canara Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2011 is available t following link…
Tags:Canara Bank, canara bank online application form, canara bank specialist officers recruitment 2011, www.canarabank.com