Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Corporation Bank 1000 Clerk Recruitment 2011 – Online Application Form: Corporation Bank has invites online applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of 1000 clerk vacancies. Those who are interested candidates have to apply through online only from 04/04/2011 to 25/04/2011. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details of Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment is given below…
Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment 2011 details:
Total no. of posts: 1000 posts
Name of the posts:
Clerk: 1000 posts
Age limit: Not below 18 years and not above 28 years as on 31/03/2011, (Relaxation for SC/ST/PWD and other category as per Govt rules).
Educational qualification: Candidates passed Graduate in any discipline with 40% marks or more marks in aggregate from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification. (For SC/ST/XS/PWD candidates must obtain 35% marks).
Application fee: Application fee must pay in the form of challan by downloading from the bank website and Rs.200/- (for Gen, OBC), for Rs.50/- (for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates) paid at any branches of corporation Bank.
Selection procedure: The selection will be on the basis of written examination/ interview.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online only from the website www.corpbank.in or www.corpbank.com between 04/04/2011 to 25/04/2011. The candidates should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of registration of the online application.
Instructions to apply online:
1. Candidates have to apply through online www.corpbank.in from 04/04/2011 to 25/04/2011.
2. Before online apply the candidate has to down load the fee payment receipt from www.corpbank.in and fill the challan and Pay the fee in any corporation Bank branches from 04/04/2011 to 25/04/2011.
3. Before applying online, candidate log on to the website and download the challan form and pay fee and obtain fee paid challan with Branch Name, Branch Code, Receipt Number, Date of Deposit & amount filled in by the Branch Official
4. The candidate revisits the www.corpbank.in and submits the application.
5. Candidates should have a valid active personal e-mail ID and should not change the same during the course of the recruitment process, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
6. The candidates should keep required essentials at the time of online registration to avoid mistakes and fill the application with correct information.
7. After filling the details on the application form candidates are required to submit the online application, once submitted a registration number and password will be generated by the system, kindly note the same for future use, after take a print out of the system generated application form immediately for future reference. The print out of the application form must not be sent to the bank.
8. The candidate should submit the original Fee Payment challan will have to be submitted along with the call letter at the time of written test/interview, with out original fee payment challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the written test/interview.
9. The candidates are required to pate one recent passport size photograph in the space provided for in the application form and sign across. They are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph for use at the time of written examination/interview.
Opening date for online submission: 04/04/2011.
Closing date for online submission: 25/04/2011.
Payment of Application fee: 04/04/2011 to 25/04/2011.
Call Letters for Written Test to be downloaded from Bank’s Website after: 27/05/2011.
Likely date of Written Examination: 12/06/2011.
Last Date for Reprint: 05/05/2011.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure, application fee, no. of posts, how to apply, last date for online submission, examination centers and other details of Corporation Bank is available at below given link…
Click here for Online Application Form
Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment – www.corpbank.com: Corporation Bank hiring eligible candidates for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies by conducting a written test, interview. From past few years Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment recruited various Clerks. According to the Central Finance Department 51000 Clerk Vacancies are ready to fill by public sector banks in India.
In the year 2010 Corporation Bank released a notification for the recruitment of 1250 Clerk vacancies the written test held on 12-09-2010 the written test results released in November. In the year 2009 Corporation Bank recruited 575 Clerks. In future several notifications are coming from Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies.
Keep watching this post Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment notifications and the members of the Free Job Alert free SMS Service will be automatically intimated on their Mobiles whenever notifications release. You can also register your email on top right corner to get notified when notifications are announced.
Tags:Corporation Bank Clerk, Corporation Bank Clerk Recruitment 2011, www.corpbank.com