Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CSIR Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Law Officer Posts: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Hqrs, New Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of Law vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31-07-2014 & send their printout copies of applications within 15 days from the date of advertisement. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
CSIR Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Law Officer (UR)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 years as on 31-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess LLB with 8 years experience in handling legal matters.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through Demand draft drawn on State Bank of India drawn in favour of “Joint Secretary (Admn) CSIR, New Delhi. Candidates should write his name, address & name of the post in capital letters on the back of Demand draft.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.csir.res.in/ on or before 31-07-2014 & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificate, experience certificate, demand draft etc to The Joint Secretary (Admn), Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Anusandhan Bhawan 2, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001 within 15 days from the last date of online applications.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.100/- through Demand draft drawn on State Bank of India drawn in favour of “Joint Secretary (Admn) CSIR, New Delhi.
2. Log on through the website http://www.csir.res.in/.
3. Select the appropriate position applied for.
4. Read the notification & instructions carefully.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
6. Register yourself by providing the details.
7. Now fill all the details and submit the error free application.
8. Now take the 2 printout copies of application form, one for future use.
9. Send the copy of application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents, demand draft to the concerned address.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-07-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 15 days from the last date of online applications.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, CSIR Jobs