Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 740 Postman & Mail Guard Posts: Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, New Delhi has given employment notification for the recruitment of 740 Postman and Mail Guard vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 03-11-2014 by 10.00 hrs to 03-12-2014 by 23.59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 740
Name of the Posts:
I. Postman: 732 Posts
1. New Delhi South West Division: 104 Posts
2. New Delhi West Division: 107 Posts
3. Delhi East Division: 107 Posts
4. New Delhi Central Division: 83 Posts
5. Delhi North Division: 116 Posts
6. New Delhi South Division: 160 Posts
7. Delhi GPO: 30 Posts
8. New Delhi HO: 25 Posts
II. Mail Guard: 08 Posts
1. New Delhi Sorting Division: 01 Post
2. Delhi Sorting Division: 04 Posts
3. Airmail Sorting Division: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 03-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation from a recognized board or university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Aptitude Test.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 100/- for all categories who have registered.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 400/- for Male (General, OBC, Ex-Serviceman categories), paid in the form of Cash by using payment challan, at respective e-payment post offices (listed in the Annexure I). No Fee for SC/ ST/ Physically Impaired/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.indiapost.gov.in from 03-11-2014 by 10.00 hrs to 03-12-2014 by 23.59 hrs. Retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph & signature, have valid e-mail id & mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.indiapost.gov.in.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online: Postman/ Mail Guard Recruitment 2014 Delhi circle’.
4. Read the instructions Carefully and Click on ‘Apply Online’.
5. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form
6. Submit error free application form.
7. After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated.
8. Deposit the fee as mentioned above.
9. Confirmation of fee will be given through SMS after expiry of 3 working days from payment of fee.
10. Click on “Acknowledgment – For Registered candidates only (To Reprint Challan/ To Check Payment Status)” link, login yourself & check your status.
11. Take print out of system Generated Registration Slip for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 03-11-2014 by 10.00 hrs.
Last Date for Online Registration: 03-12-2014 by 23.59 hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 05-12-2014.
Admit Cards can be download from: 13-12-2014.
Tentative Date of Written Test: 21-12-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Delhi Postal Circle Jobs