Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for 38 Teaching & Non-Teaching Post|
|Click here for Jr Research Fellow Post Details|
GADVASU Recruitment 2015 – 38 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts: Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 38 Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 23-03-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
GADVASU Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 38
Name of the Posts:
1. Registrar: 01 Post
2. Dean, College of Veterinary Science: 01 Post
3. Director of Research: 01 Post
4. Dean, College of Dairy Science & Technology: 01 Post
5. Dean, Postgraduate Studies: 01 Post
6. Director of Extension Education: 01 Post
7. Comptroller: 01 Post
8. University Librarian: 01 Post
9. Senior Scientist cum Director (Regional Centre) at RRTC, Talwara: 01 Post
10. Senior Animal Geneticist: 01 Post
11. Deputy Director (Training) at KVK: 01 Post
12. Associate Professor (Fisheries): 01 Post
13. Assistant Animal Geneticist (Poultry): 01 Post
14. Assistant Professor Livestock Products Technology: 01 Post
15. Assistant Professor (Statistics): 01 Post
16. Assistant Professor (Dairy Engineering): 02 Posts
17. Assistant Professor (Dairy Chemistry): 02 Posts
18. Assistant Professor (Fisheries) at KVK: 03 Posts
19. Assistant Professor Livestock Production at KVK: 01 Post
20. Assistant Professor (Animal Bio-statistics): 02 Posts
21. Assistant Professor (Fisheries): 01 Post
22. Assistant Professor (Fish Pathology): 01 Post
23. Assistant Professor (Fish Biotechnology): 01 Post
24. Assistant Professor (Veterinary Parasitology): 01 Post
25. Assistant Professor Veterinary Bacteriology: 01 Post
26. Assistant Veterinary Virologist: 01 Post
27. Assistant Animal Scientist at RRTC, Talwara: 01 Post
28. Assistant Scientist (Forage Production) at RRTC, Talwara: 01 Post
29. Assistant Animal Health Specialist at RRTC, Talwara; 02 Posts
30. Assistant Professor of Livestock Production Management: 01 Post
31. Assistant Professor (Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics): 01 Post
32. Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age of entry is 18 years and retirement age is 60 years for S.Nos 1 to 31, minimum age of entry is 18 years and not more than 37 years for S.No 32 as on last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Ph.D. in any Branch of Veterinary Science/Animal Science/Fisheries for S.No 1, 5, 9, B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.V.Sc. at least second division with Ph.D. in any branch of Veterinary & Animal Science for S.No 2, Ph.D. in any Branch of Veterinary Science for S.No 3, 6, Ph.D. in any Branch of Dairy Science & Technology for S.No 4, Graduate with second division or a Postgraduate for S.No 7 with relevant experiences refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Application Form: Obtainable from the office of Registrar GADVASU, Ludhiana on any working day from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all working days on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash at the counter or by sending Bank Draft in favour of the Comptroller, GADVASU, Ludhiana along with self addressed envelope (28x12cms) bearing postage stamps of Rs 45/-.
Application forms obtained from the Office of Registrar in person or by post: Candidates need to pay Rs 1000/- for S.Nos 1 to 10, Rs. 750/- for S.Nos 11 & 12, Rs. 600/- for S.Nos 13 to 32.
Application forms downloaded from the university website: Candidates need to pay Rs. 1300/- for S.Nos 1 to 10, Rs. 1050/- for S.No 11& 12, Rs. 900 for S.Nos 13 to 32 in the form of Bank Draft in favour of Comptroller, GADVASU payable at Ludhiana.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply the prescribed form of application along with self attested copies of certificates in proof of handicapped, D.D in an self addressed envelope (9”x4”) along with postal stamps of Rs.25/- to the office of Registrar, GADVASU, Ludhiana on or before 23-03-2015.
Note: Candidates who have already applied for these posts in response to the Advt.No.01/2014 earlier need not to apply again. However, they may update their qualifications, experience etc. if any, by sending their request on plain paper on or before 23-03-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 23-03-2015.
For more details like age, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
GADVASU Recruitment 2015 – Jr Research Fellow Posts: Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU), School of Animal Biotechnology, Ludhiana has issued notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow vacancies on temporary basis for the project entitled “Development of vsubviral particle of infectious Bursal Disease Virus as a potential vaccine and diagnostic candidate”. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 12-03-2015. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
GADVASU Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.V.Sc & A.H/ B.V.Sc/ B.Sc/ M.V.Sc/ M.Sc and/ or Ph.D degree in any relevant branch of Life Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Biological Sciences with at least 65% marks & should have knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matric level.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their bio data on plain paper in advance on or before to the Office 12-03-2015 & attend for interview along with originals & self attested copies of relevant documents, recent passport size photograph held at Office of School of Animal Biotechnology on 13-03-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 12-03-2015
Date & Time of Interview: 13-03-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Venue:Office of School of Animal Biotechnology.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Punjab State Govt Jobs, University Jobs