Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IOB Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has given employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer (Manager) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-10-2014 to 30-10-2014 (Extended to 07-11-2014) & send hard copy of applications on or before 07-11-2014 (Extended to 14-11-2014). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
IOB Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 26
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer (Manager)
1. Security Officers: 21 Posts
2. Civil Engineer: 02 Posts
3. Electrical Engineer: 01 Post
4. Mechanical Engineer (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)): 01 Post
5. Mechanical Engineer (Vehicle/ Generator): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age is 25 years, maximum age is 45 years for Post 1 and minimum age is 26 years, maximum age is 35 years for remaining Posts. Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-10-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation or its equivalent qualification for Post 1 & B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification for remaining Posts and have relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Personal Interview.
Postage/ Intimation Charges: Candidates need to Pay Rs 100/- for SC/ ST/ PC and Rs 500/- for all Others (including OBC) through Online/ Offline Mode.
Online Mode: Candidates can make the payment by using Internet Banking or Debit Card/ Credit Card. Candidates must take print out of e-receipt for future reference.
Offline Mode: Candidates can make the payment by means of Cash through system generated Challan at any of Indian Overseas Bank’s branches. Candidates must collect Unique Transaction ID (UID) for future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.iob.in/ from 15-10-2014 to 30-10-2014 (Extended to 07-11-2014). After applying online, take print out of online application form and send it along with relevant documents (mentioned in notification), in a closed envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of _________ (Post Code- ______) in Indian Overseas Bank”, send by ordinary post addressed to The Assistant General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office, No 763, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002 on or before 07-11-2014 (Extended to 14-11-2014).
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, Candidates should scan their photograph, signature and must have valid email ID.
2. Log on to the website http://www.iob.in/.
3. Click on Careers —> Lateral Recruitment of Specialist Officers for various posts.
4. Click on ‘Click here to Apply Online’.
5. Select the desired post and Click on Apply Online.
6. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
7. On successful submission, an Registration Number will be generated, note it for future reference.
8. Take print out of online application form for future reference.
9. Pay the Postage/ Intimation Charges through Online/ Offline mode.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Postage/ Intimation Charges: 15-10-2014.
Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Postage/ Intimation Charges: 30-10-2014 (Extended to 07-11-2014).
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 07-11-2014 (Extended to 14-11-2014).
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, IOB Jobs