Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IOB Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 480 Probationary Officer Vacancies: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is inviting applications from the young graduates who can be inducted into Indian Overseas Bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I after imparting them with the necessary knowledge and skills required for allround bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course in Indian Overseas Bank Manipal School of Banking (IOBMSB). Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-07-2013 to 29-07-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
IOB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 480
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should be 20 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 01-09-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognised University/ Institution with minimum 60% Marks and for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% marks. Graduation results should be declared by the University/Institution on or before 01-09-2013.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in online examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee/ intimation charge (non refundable) of Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC and Rs.500/- for all others (including OBC) in cash only at any Branch of Indian Overseas Bank. The payment of fees should be made between 10-07-2013 and 29-07-2013.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iob.in from 10-07-2013 to 29-07-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to Bank’s website www.iob.in and click the “Careers” link.
2. Take a print out of blank Payment Receipt Challan available with the notification.
3. Pay the application fee/intimation charges as mentioned above and collect candidate’s copy of Payment Receipt Challan.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website www.iob.in and open the Careers Page and Click apply online link below the Recruitment of 480 Probationary Officers through tie up with academic institution.
5. Fill the online application with all the details and submit the application online.
6. Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of the interview.
7. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 10-07-2013
Closing Date for Online Registration: 29-07-2013
Payment of Application Fee /Intimation Charge: 10-07-2013 to 29-07-2013
Date of Closure for Editing of Application: 29-07-2013
Last Date for Reprinting the Application: 13-08-2013
Download of Call Letters for Online Examination (tentative): After 19-08-2013
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 01-09-2013
Tentative Month of Interview: September / October 2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee details, examination centers and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Tags:Bank jobs, IOB Jobs