Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 3502 Police Constable posts: Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board has issued notification for the recruitment of 3502 Police constables in various districts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15-04-2013 to 30-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 3502
Name of the Post: Police Constables
District Wise Vacancy Details:
1.NagPur: 194 posts
2. Aurangabad: 68 posts
3. Amravati: 95 posts
4. Gadchiroli: 318 posts
5. Hingoli: 40 posts
6. Nahsik: 15 posts
7. Osmanabad: 106 posts
8. Pune: 141 posts
9. Parbhani: 41 posts
10. Sangali: 108 posts
11. Washim: 56 posts
12. Jalgaon: 106 posts
13. Nanded: 105 posts
14. Thane: 176 posts
15. Lohmarg Mumbai: 133 posts
16. Hingoli: 41 posts
17. Akola: 86 posts
18. Beed: 50 posts
19. Gondia: 71 posts
20. SindhuDurg: 51 posts
21. Latur: 56 posts
22. Mumbai: 980 posts
23. Navi Mumbai: 20 posts
24. Pune Railway: 73 posts
25. Jalna: 46 posts
26. Rarapobel Mumbai: 203 posts
27. Dhule: 42 posts
28. Ratnagiri: 81 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18-25 years. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess 10+2 (HSC) or equivalent along with prescribed fitness measurements.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.125/- as application fee in the form of Challan in SBI/ Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Fitness Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online from http://mahapoliceonline.mahaonline.gov.in/ from 15-04-2013 to 30-04-2013.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Now log on to http://mahapoliceonline.mahaonline.gov.in/ from 15-04-2013 to 30-04-2013.
3. Candidates are required to Register and Get User Name & password.
4. Log in with User Name & password.
5. Upload the photo and signature.
6. Choose Unit and Select Post.
7. Submit Application & Get Registration ID.
8. Print Application & Make Payment.
9. Candidates can make payment through Online & Automatically Update Transaction ID. Wait for Hall Ticket.
10. Payment can be made through offline as mentioned below.
11. For Offline Payment Print Challan.
12. Pay Fees in SBI & Get Transaction ID.
13. Check Status/ Update Transaction ID After T+1 Day.
Starting Date for Online Application: 15-04-2013.
Closing Date for Online Application: 30-04-2013.
Last Date for Fee Payment: 02-05-2013.
For more Details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the above given links…
Tags:Maharashtra Police JObs, Maharastra State Govt Jobs