Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MGB Gramin Bank – Online Application Form for 198 Clerk, Officers vacancies 2011: Marwar Gramin Bank (MGB) has asking online applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Officer Middle Management Scale Grade (II, III) Junior Management Scale – 1 Group ‘A’ and Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) – Group ‘B’ vacancies. Those who are interested candidates have to apply through online from 13/04/2011 to 02/05/2011. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification and other information of MGB Gramin Bank is mentioned below…
MGB Gramin Bank vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 198 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Office Assistant: 146 posts
2. Officer JMGS I: 46 posts
3. Officer MMGS-II: 05 posts
4. Officer MMGS-III: 01 post.
Age limit: Candidates ages are for the post of, Office Assistant, Minimum 18 years, below 28 years, for the post of Officer JMGS I, above 18 years, below 28 years, for the post of Officer MMGS-II, above 21 years but below 32 years, for the post of Officer MMGS-III, above 21 years but below 40 years. (Relaxation as per Govt rules).
Educational qualification: Candidates passed for the post of Office Assistant, Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of recognized university in any discipline, for the post of Officer Scale – 1, Bachelor Degree of a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent, for the post of, Officer Scale – II, Degree from a recognized university in Electronics communication/computer science/information technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, Officer Scale – III, Degree from a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Application fee: Demand draft/pay order of Rs 400/- (GEN/OBC), Rs 50/- for (SC/ST/PC/Ex-ser candidates) in favour of MGB Gramin Bank Recruitment Project – 2010, payable at Pali Marwar.
Note: Candidates name, address, Registration Number, Post Applied for and Name of the Centre should be written on the reverse of the Demand draft/Pay Order.
Selection procedure: The selection of the candidates should be made on the basis of performance in written examination/ interview.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the website www.mgbbank.com between 13/04/2011 to 02/05/2011. The candidates should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of registration of the online application.
Instructions to apply Online:
1. Candidates have to apply through online www.mgbbank.com from 13/04/2011 to 02/05/2011.
2. Before applying online, candidates paid the fee in form of Demand draft should be purchased on any date between 13/04/2011 to 02/05/2011. Demand draft should be in favour of MGB Gramin Bank Recruitment Project – 2010, Payable at Pali Marwar only.
3. Before applying online, candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID, incase candidate does not have valid e-mail ID, should create a new e-mail ID and should be active the duration of the project.
4. After submission of online application, a system generated registration number and password will be allotted to the candidates, after that candidates should obtain a system generated print out of the online application.
5. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application at provided space and sign across.
6. System generated print out of the application, complete in all respect and send it along with Xerox copies of all necessary certificates with Demand draft to the respective address by ordinary post only, on or before 09/05/2011.
7. The modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration and up to 04/05/2011, the modification will be allowed only 3 times.
Opening date for online registration: 13/04/2011.
Closing date for online registration: 02/05/2011.
Payment of application fee from: 13/04/2011 to 02/05/2011.
Last date for receipt of print out application: 09/05/2011.
Tentative date of written test for Office Assistant: 10/07/2011.
Tentative date of written test for Officer Scale I: 03/07/2011.
Tentative date of written test for Officer Scale II: 03/07/2011.
Tentative date of written test for Officer Scale III: 03/07/2011.
Duplicate call letters issued from:
Officer Scale I, II and III: 28/06/2011 to 02/07/2011 at 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Office Assistant: 05/07/2011 to 09/07/2011 at 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Last date for Reprint: 17/05/2011.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, no. of posts, application fee, last date for receipt of print out application, how to apply, experience, selection procedure, examination centers and other information of MGB Gramin Bank is available at following link…
Tags:mgb, mgb gramin bank, mgb gramin bank recruitment