Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PPSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 71 Civil Judge Vacancies: Punjab Public Service Commission has issued notification for filling up of 71 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate under Punjab Public Service Commission and Hon’ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 31-03-2013. For more details regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process and How to apply are mentioned below….
PPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 71
Name of the post: Civil Judge (Junior Division) Cum Judicial Magistrate
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21-37 years as on 31-03-2013. Age relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree of Bachelor of Laws of any University incorporated by Law in India, Punjabi upto Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Application Fee: For Unreserved Candidates Rs.2500/- , for PWD Candidates Rs.1250/- and SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs.625/- as application fee in the form of Single demand draft issued by State Bank of Patiala or State Bank of India drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission”, payable at Pataiala. No fee for Ex-Serviceman Candidates of Punjab. Applicants should write for the post applied, Registration Number, name and address in Block Letters on the back side of Demand Draft.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to Apply Online through www.ppsc.gov.in. Fill the Application with necessary details and take a hard copy of the submitted application enclose the documentary proofs supporting to age, caste, nativity, Proof of having Passed Punjabi Language, Degree Certificate, Certificate of Registration in Punjab Medical Council and other necessary certificates along with 2 self addressed stamped (Worth Rs.42/-) envelopes and DD by super scribing the application containing envelope “Application Form For the Post of Civil Judge must be send them to Secretary, PPSC, Baradari Gardens, Patiala-147001 on or before 31-03-2013.
Important Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.ppsc.gov.in.
2. Candidates have to scan their photograph, Signature and scanned before starting the online applying process.
3. Read the instructions carefully and then start the filling of application form by clicking on the next button.
4. Candidates have to fill the application form within 30 Minutes. Otherwise the session will be closed.
5. Fill all the fields otherwise it will not proceed.
6. Fill the Bank details as per their category and educational details and reproduce Security Key.
7. Next upload the file containing image of photo, DD, Signature in prescribed manner.
8. After Completion candidate can click on preview button and lock. By Clicking Once on Lock Changes are not possible.
9. Take 2 copies of submitted application form out of which one can be send to the office of PPSC.
10. After submission of online application candidates have to note the Registration Number.
Date of Issue: 11-03-2013.
Last Date for Filling Online Application: 31-03-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications along with relevant Documents: 08-04-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:PPSC Jobs, Punjab State Govt Jobs