Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 61 Anaesthetic Registrar & Other Posts: Pune Municipal Corporation has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 61 Anaesthetic Registrar, Sr Steno, Curator, Vaccination Superintendent, Cardiographer, Telephone Technician, Motor Driver, Fireman posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 03-03-2014 to 17-03-2014. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Pune Municipal Corporation Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 61
Name of the Post:
1. Anaesthetic Registrar: 01 post
2. Senior Stenographer: 01 post
3. Curator: 01 posts
4. Vaccination Superintendent: 01 post
5. Cardiographer: 01 post
6. Telephone Technician: 01 post
7. Motor Driver/ Fire Engine Driver: 34 posts
8. Fireman: 21 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years for Open category, 38 years for Reserved category candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS, MD. Anesthesia with experience for S.N.1 posts, Any Degree with Typing Knowledge for S.No.2 posts, M.Sc. in Wild Life Management/ Wild Life/ Biology Conservation) with experience for S.No.3, MBBS with experience for S.No.4 posts, B.Sc. in Physics/ Zoology/ Chemistry), completed ECG training with experience for S.No.5 posts, S.S.C, Diploma in Telecommunication with experience for S.No.6 posts. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on their performance in Written Test, Technical Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.200/- for Open category, Rs.150/- for Reserved category candidates through challan in State Bank of India. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website: http://pmc.erecruitment.co.in from 03-03-2014 to 17-03-2014.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to http://pmc.erecruitment.co.in
2. Click on Apply Online.
3. Select Post Group you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID.
5. Make payment through SBI Challan and revisit the website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting date for Online Registration: 03-03-2014.
Closing date for Online Registration: 17-03-2014.
Starting date for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan: 04-03-2014.
Closing date for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan: 19-03-2014.
Last date for Filling remaining Online Form: 22-03-2014.
For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details click on the below link…
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, Pune Municipal Corporation Jobs