Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab Food and Civil Supplies Recruitment 2013 – 461 Inspector Posts: Punjab Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department has posted employment notification regarding the recruitment of 461 Inspector Posts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can send their applications through online from 08-10-2013 to 09-11-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee are given below….
Punjab Food and Civil Supplies Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 461
Name of the Posts: Inspector (Group – B)
Name of the Category:
1. General: 230 Posts
2. Scheduled caste (Mazhbi/ Balmiki): 47 posts
3. Scheduled caste (Others): 46 Posts
4. Backward class: 46 Post
5. Ex Servicemen (General): 33 Posts
6. Ex Servicemen (Scheduled caste-Others): 10 posts
7. Ex Servicemen (Scheduled caste-Mazhbi /Balmiki): 08 Posts
8. Ex Servicemen (Backward class): 09 Posts
9. Sportspersons: 09 Posts
10. Sportspersons (Scheduled caste-Others): 02 Posts
11. Sportspersons (Mazhbi/ Balmiki): 03 Posts
12. Handicapped (Orthopaedically handicapped): 07 Posts
13. Handicapped (hearing disabled): 07 Posts
14. Freedom fighters: 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 years for General, 18 to 43 years for SC/ ST as on 30-09-2013. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess graduation from recognized University, Punjabi Language subject up to Matric standard.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the written examination.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 200 for SC/ BC and Rs.800/- for all other categories including General in the form of Bank Challan which is available in the web site and has to be deposited at State Bank ofPatiala or its branches.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online in the website www.foodsuppb.nic.in from 08-10-2013 to 09-11-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Logon to the website www.foodsuppb.nic.in and click on the link ‘Recruitment of Inspectors’.
2. Click the sub link ‘Online Application’. Clicking on this sub-link will open the Online Application Form.
3. Carefully fill in these details one by one including the necessary details from the Fee Payment Bank Challan.
4. Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signatures and bank challan.
5. Re-Check that all details are filled correctly.
6. Submit the application form by clicking on the button Submit Form.
7. Take TWO printouts of the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph for submitting at the time of counseling along with the original copies.
Starting Date for Commencement of Online Exam: 08-10-2013.
Last Date of deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala: 06-11-2013.
Last date of Submission of ONLINE Application: 09-11-2013 till Mid Night.
Date of Examination: 15-12-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:punjab food and civil supplies, Punjab State Govt Jobs