Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab National Bank – Apply Online for 120 Management Trainee Vacancies 2012: Punjab National Bank (PNB) has issued notification against recruitment of 120 Management Trainee Vacancies in Junior Management Grade Scale I. Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for POs/MTs conducted by IBPS in 2011 and who have a valid Score card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27-08-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
PNB Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 120
Name of Post: Management Trainee
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between 20 years and 28 years Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to possess Graduate Degree in any discipline with 60% marks from any recognized University and working knowledge in MS Office.
Essential Qualification: Candidates to become eligible must score in IBPS minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) of 146 or more for General, 125 or above for OBC and 113 or above for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. Individual Test Cut Off marks would be 24 and above for General and 21 and above for Reserved category candidates.
Application Fee Details: Candidates must download the Cash Voucher from PNB official website and make the payment at any of the PNB branches. Amount of fee would be Rs. 100/- for General, EXSM and OBC candidates and Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates who have applied for 775 MT vacancies previously advertised and were not called for Interview due to less score in IBPS, need not pay the fee again (such candidates would be required to produce original cash voucher if called for).
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates would be made on the basis of IBPS CWE score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online mode from PNB website on or before 27-08-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to Bank’s website www.pnbindia.in to apply for the post online and select the ‘Recruitment’ link.
2. Select the ‘Click Here’ link for besides ‘to download Cash Voucher’ for downloading Cash Voucher for making payment.
3. Take print out of Cash Voucher and make the payment at any of the PNB braches.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website using the same website address mentioned above and this time select Click here link besides ‘to Apply Online’.
5. Select the Apply Online link for online registration, fill all marked details carefully and check once for accuracy before submission.
6. Upload previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print of Application Form and retain it along with the cash voucher for submission at the time of Interview (if asked for).
Dates for Availability of Cash Voucher: from 11-08-2012 to 27-08-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 11-08-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 27-08-2012
Last Date for Reprint: 11-09-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, CWE Category- Wise Cut-Off marks, pay scale, reservations, call letter details, interview details, other requirements and other instructions, click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Punjab National Bank Jobs