Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RPSC Recruitment 2011 – Online Application Form for 173 various Posts: Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC has invited online applications from qualified and eligible candidates for the recruitment of various vacancies. Those who are qualified candidates have to apply through online on or before 05-10-2011, up to 12.00 pm. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information of RPSC Recruitment is discussed below…
RPSC Recruitment vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 173 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Curator of Museum: 05 posts
2. Probation & Prison Welfare Officer: 23 posts
3. District Probation Cum Social Welfare Officer: 07 posts
4. Nursing Tutor: 60+ 1 TPS= 61 posts
5. Physiotherapist: 35+1 TSP= 36 posts
6. Technical Assistant (Hydro Geology): 07 posts
7. Assistant Director Ayurved/District Ayurved Officer/Officer Incharge Pharmacy: 24 posts
8. Demonstrator (Ayurved): 10 posts.
Application fee: Application fee for Rs 250/-, Rs 150/- for OBC of creamy layer and Rs 50/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to apply: The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply through online from the RPSC website on or before 05-10-2011, till 12.00 pm. The candidates follow the instructions at the time of online.
Closing date for online registration: 05-10-2011, till 12.00 pm.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, application fee, experience, no. of posts, closing date for online registration and other information of RPSC Recruitment is available at following link…
Tags:Rajasthan State Govt Jobs, RPSC recruitment