Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RRB – CEN No. 03/2012 CA, TA, ASM, Goods Guard, ECRC, Jr Acct & Sr Clerk Selection Procedure: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits personnel for the posts of Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant at RRBs at different places. The Selection Procedure followed by RRB for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure followed by RRB is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Skill Test (Typing Test)
4. Aptitude Test
5. Document Verification
6. Medical Fitness Test
Post wise Selection Procedure:
1. Preliminary Examination is common for all the posts.
2. Main (Second Stage) Exam and Document Verification are conducted for the posts of Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC and Goods Guard.
3. Main (Second Stage) Exam, Typing Test / Skill Test and followed by Verification Of Documents are conducted for the posts of Jr Accounts Assistant Cum Typist and Sr Clerk Cum Typist.
4. Main (Second Stage) Exam, Aptitude Test and followed by Verification of Documents are conducted for the posts of Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant.
5. At the time of Appointment a Medical Fitness Test is conducted for all posts.
Tags:RRB Jobs, rrb results