Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2013 – 917 Track man, Helper, Gate man & Other Posts: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Jaipur, North Western Raiwlay has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 917 Trackmen, Helper, Gate man & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online/ Offline from 14-12-2013 to 13-01-2014. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
RRC Jaipur Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 917
Name of the Posts:
1. Trackman: 423 Posts
2. Traffic Khallasi/Points man: 117 Posts
3. Gate Man: 06 Posts
4. Helper/Khallasi: 200 Posts
5. Helper/Khallasi/Safaiwala/H.A: 171 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 – 33 years for UR, 18 – 36 years for OBC and 18 – 38 years for SC/ ST as on 01-01-2014. Age relexations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Minimum 10 Pass or ITI or equivalent and also higher Educational Qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- (SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Women, Minority communities and Economically Backward Classes re exempted from payment of Examination Fees.
Mode of Payment:
For Online:For the candidates applying online -After registering the application online, the candidate (other than those specifically exempted), can take print out of challan and remit the examination fee either in any branch of State Bank of India or SBBJ or any of the Post Offices.
For Offline: For the Candidates applying Offline (Manually) should be paid in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order form any Post Office drawn infavour of “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) RailwayRecruitment Cell, NWR Jaipur.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online/ Offline from the web site http://www.iroams.com/ or www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in from 14-12-2013 to 13-01-2014 or send the application form by downloading them from the web site filling it on an A4 size plain paper, enclose copy of certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer, Demand Draft on or before 13-01-2014 and for far flung areas on or before 28-01-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Keep ready your certificates, your valid e-mail address and your mobile phone.
2. Log on to www.iroams.com or www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in and follow the instructions.
3. Fill in the columns, indicating the details pertaining to you. Submit the application confirm the details.
4. Enter the DTP (One Time Password) which you will get as e-mail in your e – mail address.
5. Take a printout of the pre-printed challan (in which all details of the applicant are available
6. Candidate need not fill any details) of either State Bank of India, S.B.B.J orPost Office and pay the fee (This is not required for categories exempted from paying fees).
7. You can take printout of the acknowledgment and keep as record for having submitted your application.
Starting Date for Commencement of Online Applications: 14-12-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Online/ Offline Applications: 13-01-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Offline Applications for far flung areas: 28-01-2014.
For more details about selection process, educational qualifications, no of posts, pay scale and other details are available at below links…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, RRC Jaipur Jobs