Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 60 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank has issued notification for 60 Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale- III, Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale –II, in Middle Management Grade Scale -I cadre and Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and possess valid Score card are eligible for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 10-05-2013 to 23-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
SKGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale-III: 01 Post
2. Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer): 03 posts
3. Officer Scale – I: 16 posts
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 40 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be below 40 years for Officers Scale-I post, above 21 and below 32 years for Officer Scale – II posts, above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant posts. Relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst, Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II & Office Scale III Post.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post, 114marks & above for all (108 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (GBO) post, , 114 marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Officer Scale-III post in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates as Application Fee in the form of Challan through CBS from any of the Branches of the Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank in Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Lakshmipur Branch, Account No: 6000921130001800, IFSC Code:CBIN0R60051 between 10-05-2013 to 23-05-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.surgujakgb.co.in from 10-05-2013 to 23-05-2013. Candidates should take the print out o the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on www.surgujakgb.co.in
2. Click on the link “Recruitment/Careers”.
3. Candidate has to download the fee payment Challan form from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
5. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
6. Fill up all the mandatory fields in the application form & should be submitted by a click on the submit button.
7. Candidates should take the print out o the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
Payment of Fee: from 10-05-2013 to 23-05-2013
Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 10-05-2013
Last Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 23-05-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 08-06-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs