Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 268 Personal Asst, Computer Operator, Typist Posts: High Court of Madras, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has advertised notification for the recruitment of the Personal Asst, Computer Operator, Typist Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20-12-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 268
Name of the Posts:
1. Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judge: 57 Posts
2. Personal Assistant: 07 Posts
3. Assistant: 37 Posts
4. Computer Operator: 28 Posts
5. Typist: 139 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should not be below 18 years and should not exceed 30 years for General as on 22-11-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree of B.A or B.Sc or B. Com or any other Bachelor degree of the Madras University or Equivalent from a recognised university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination, skill test & oral test for S.No.1, 2 Posts, written examination & oral test for S.No.3, 4 Posts, written examination, skill test for S.No.5 Post.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay the examination fee of Rs.150/-(Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) for written examination & Rs.50/- for Skill Test through Online of Offline mode. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay examination fee (if applicable). For Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit Card. For Offline payment fee can be paid through Challan (after submission of online application) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs. 50/- towards Application Cost.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net by filling all the mandatory details on or before 20-12-2013. After submission of online application form, candidates are required to take print out for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
2. Click “Apply online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4. If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
7. Candidates should pay the examination fee through offline or online mode as mentioned above.
8. Fill all the payment details in the online application form.
9. Candidates must note the registration number and password for further reference.
10. After submitting the online application candidates must take the print of the online application for future reference.
Date of Notification: 22-11-2013
Last date for submission of applications: 20-12-2013 till 11.59 PM
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office:24-12-2013
Date and Time of Written Examination for all Posts: 23-02-2014 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
Date and Time of Written Examination only for Computer Operator Posts: 23-02-2014 from 02.30 PM to 04.00 PM.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs