Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 37 Jr Inspector, Store Keeper Posts: Tamil Nadu Service Commission (TNPSC) invites online applications for the recruitment of 37 Junior Inspector and Store Keeper posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10-06-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
TNPSC Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 37
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Inspector: 17 Posts
2. Store Keeper: 20 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ lower age limit is 18 years as on 01-07-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules. Refer notification for post wise upper age limit.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary Course or Pre-University Examination or Diploma in Rural Services awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education with Co-operation as one of the Subjects for S.No 1 Post; Must have passed the Intermediate Examination or Pre-University of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant or Higher Secondary Examination for S.No 2 Post with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Oral Test for S.No 1 Post and Written Examination for S.No 2 Post.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) through Online of Offline mode. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay examination fee (if applicable). For Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit Card. For Offline payment fee can be paid through Challan (generated from bank’s website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office on or before 12-06-2013.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net by filling all the mandatory details on or before 10-06-2013. After submission of online application form, candidates are required to take print out for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
2. Click “Apply online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4. If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
7. Candidates should pay the examination fee through offline or online mode as mentioned above.
8. Fill all the payment details in the online application form.
9. Candidates must note the registration number and password for further reference.
10. After submitting the online application candidates must take the print of the online application for future reference.
Date of Notification: 17-05-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-06-2013.
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 12-06-2013.
Date & Time of Written Examination: 03-08-2013 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs