Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TPSC Recruitment 2015 – 91 Veterinary Officer, PRDO & Other Posts: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 91 Senior Research Officer, Veterinary Officer, Panchayat Resource Development Officer (PRDO) (Legal Affairs , Financial Management, Rural Development, Computer) vacancies on temporary, permanent basis. Eligible candidates may send the applications on or before 08-01-2015 by 5:00 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below…
TPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 91
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Research Officer: 01 Post
2. Veterinary Officer: 74 Posts
3. Panchayat Resource Development Officer (PRDO) Legal Affairs: 04 Posts
4. Panchayat Resource Development Officer (PRDO) Financial Management: 04 Posts
5. Panchayat Resource Development Officer (PRDO) Rural Development: 04 Posts
6. Panchayat Resource Development Officer (PRDO) Computer: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 40 years as on 08-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess at least Master Degree in one of the subjects i.e., Mathematics/ Statistics for post 1, Degree in Veterinary Science from recognized University for post 2, Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University for post 3, M.Com/ MBA with specialization in Financial Management from a recognized University for post 4. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening Test/ Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (Rs. 150/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ PH candidates of Tripura State) for post 1, Rs. 150/- (Rs. 100/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ PH candidates of Tripura State) for remaining all posts in the following forms.
1. Application Form can be downloaded from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in on payment of the fee to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
2. Application Form will be available from all Branches/ Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on payment of the fee through the Special Deposit Slip in the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, TPSC.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send the application in prescribed form along with 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card, copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-, self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advt No, name of the post applied for and send to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 08-01-2015 by 5:00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 08-01-2015 by 5:00 PM.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:tpsc jobs, Tripura State govt Jobs