Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 10800 Vacancies: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council invites online applications for filling up of 10800 Primary Teacher Vacancies in 17 Districts of Uttar Pradesh. Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 29-05-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
UP Primary Teacher Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 10800
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher
District Wise Vacancy Details:
1. Merut: 550 posts
2. Agra: 1150 posts
3. Bareli: 685 posts
4. Lahaba: 1025 posts
5. varanasi: 1040 posts
6. Meerjapur: 140 posts
7. Lucknow: 975 posts
8. Gorakhpur: 695 posts
9. Basti: 370 posts
10. Jhansi: 315 posts
11. Chitrakut: 260 posts
12. Faizabad: 915 posts
13. Devipatr: 245 posts
14. Murradabad: 655 posts
15. Kanpur: 560 posts
16. Ajamghad: 860 posts
17. Saharanpur: 360 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 35 years as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Graduation with BTC Training Certificate, 2 years urdu BTC Training, Special BTC Training Certificate or must be Qualified in the UPTET for Classes I to V.
Application Fee: Unreserved/OBC Candidates must pay Rs.500/-, SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs.200/- as Application Fee in the Form of e-Challan which can be downloaded from the website and must paid in the SBI Bank in the name of District Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council, Illahabad. No fee for PWD Candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the given link in the notification. Register the name and get the ID, make payment and then fill the application on or before 29-05-2013.
Instructions to Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to register the name by using the given link in the notification or from www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
2. The ID produced after registration must be kept safely for reopening the Application for filling online application.
3. Download the e-challan and take print out, make the payment.
4. Again visit the website for filling the online application. Before filling up candidates have to scan their photo, signature and thumb impression for uploading.
5. Now candidate can start filling the application carefully, after completion of first page candidate have to click on the continue button and go to next page.
6. Fill all the fields and click on the Submit and click on Lock button for submission.
Date of the Publication: 03-05-2013.
Last Date for Online Registration/ E-Challan Printing: 29-05-2013.
Last Date for Fee Payment through E-Challan: 30-05-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:UP Primary Teacher Jobs, UP state govt jobs