Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites applications to conduct Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2014 for recruitment of 300 vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-04-2014 to 26-05-2014. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply are given below….
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 300
Name of the Exam: Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2014
Name of the Post:
1. Asst Accounts Officer (Treasury)
2. Treasury officer/ Account officer (Treasury)
3. Commercial Tax Officer
4. District Minority Welfare Officer
5. District Food Marketing Officer
6. Asst Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
7. Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
8. Dy. Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
9. Area Rationing Officer
10. District Backward Class Welfare Officer
11. Naib Tehsildar
12. District Commandent Homeguards
13. Dy. Supdt. of Police
14. Dy. Collector
15. District Savings Officer
16. District Panchayat Raj Officer
17. Asst Regional Transport Officer
18. District Social welfare Officer
19. Cane Inspector and Asst Sugar Commissioner
20. Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
21. Block Development Officer
22. Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
23. Dist Supply Officer Grade-2
24. Addl. Dist Development Officer (Sw)
25. Superintendent Jail. Passenger/ Goods Tax Officer
26. Manager (Credit) Small Industries
27. Manager (Marketing and Economic Survey) Small Industries
28. Dist Handicapped Welfare Officer
29. Asst Employment Officer
30. Executive Officer Grade-l/ Asst Nagar Ayukta
31. Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
32. Regional Employment Officer
33. Asst Registrar (Cooperative)
34. Sub Registrar
35. Asst Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
36. Dist Probation Officer
37. Dist Horticulture Officer Grade-2
38. Dist Horticulture Officer Grade-1/ Supdt. Govt. Garden
39. Dist Cane Officer
40. U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Dev. Branch)
41. Dist Basic Education Officer/ Associate DIOS & Other equivalent Administrative Posts
42. Dist Administrative Officer
43. Dist Audit Officer (Rev. Audit)
44. Asst Controller (Legal Measurement) (Grade-1)
45. Asst Director Industries (Marketing)
46. Asst Labour Commissioner
47. Dist Programme Officer
48. Sr. Lecturer Diet
49. Designated Officer
50. Statistical officer
51. District youth welfare and Pradeshik vikasdal officer
Age Limit: Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01-07-2014, candidates must have not been born earlier than 02-06-1974 and not later than 01-07-1993 and 55 years for PH candidates, candidates must have not been born before 02-07-1959. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.115/- for UR & OBC, Rs.55/- for SC & ST, Rs.15/- for Handicapped in the form of E-challan/ I-collect deposited in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank on or before 21-05-2014.
E-Challan: Candidates have to click on “E-Challan” option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on “Click here to Generate e-Challan” button, it will generate Bank Challan, take print out of Challan Copy with transaction date and number and make payment.
I-Collect: Candidates have to click on “I-Collect” option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on “Click here to payment through I-Collect ” button, it will redirect to payment of fees trough Net Banking and make payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online form the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in from 24-04-2014 to 26-05-2014.
1. Log on to the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in.
2. Click on “Candidate Registration”–> Click on “Apply”.
3. Click on “Candidate Registration” to start Part-I registration
4. Fields with pink clour background are mandatory and essential to be filled.
5. Fill all the details like name, age, etc and click on “Submit” button.
6. System will display Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail.
7. After completion of Part-I Registration and click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect”.
8. Make payment as mentioned above.
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” to start Part-II registration.
10. Fill the details like Registration Number, Fee details and upload Scanned photograph with signature (in *.jpe, *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.png format of size not exceeding 50 KB), etc.
11. Click on “I Agree” button.
12. Take Print out of Registration Slip, Filled application form and retain it for future reference.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24-04-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-05-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 21-05-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPPSC Jobs