Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 361 Review Officer/ Asst Review Officer Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 361 Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer vacancies in various departments for General Recruitment Examination-2016 & Special (Backlog) Recruitment Examination-2016. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27-09-2016 to 24-10-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 361
Name of the Posts:
1. Review officer (Hindi) Samiksha Adhikari (Hindi)
2. Review officer (Urdu) Samiksha Adhikari (Urdu)
3. Review Officer (Account), Samiksha Adhikari (Lekha), Assistant Review Officer (Account), Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Lekha), U.P. Secretariat
4. Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)
5. Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)
6. Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)
7. Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)
8. Assistant Review Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari)
10. Asstt. Accountant
11. Statistical Asstt.
12. Investigator Cum Computer
13. Investigator-Cum Computer
14. Legal Asstt.
15. Asstt. Accountant
16. Asstt. Malaria Officer
17. Jr. Auditor
18. Assistant Accountant
19.Inspector Legal Measurement
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-40 years & for PH candidates maximum age should be 55 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC, ST, OBC, skill players, state employees & for other refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with Hindi Literature or Sanskrit Literature as one of the Subjects from a University established by law in India for S.No-1, Bachelor’s degree with Arabic Literature or Persian Literature or Urdu Literature as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India for S.No-2 & for other refer notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 125/- for UR & OBC category, Rs. 65/- for SC/ ST, Rs. 25/- for Handicapped through online by using Net Banking/ Card Payment and Other payment modes.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 27-09-2016 to 24-10-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
|Start Date of Online Registration||27-09-2016|
|Last Date of Online Registration||24-10-2016|
|Last Date of Online Fee Deposition||24-10-2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27-10-2016|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||27-11-2016|
|Date of Main Examination||25-06-2017, 26-06-2017|
For more details like name of the department, qualification, experience, fee, vacancy details & other information click on the link given below….
|UPPSC Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|Apply Online||Click here|
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPPSC Jobs