Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1647 Asst Statistical Officer, Lecturer & Other Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 1647 Assistant Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Workshop Instructure, Mines Inspector, Technical Assistant, Tracer, Research Assistant, Research Officer, Sr Milk Inspector & Other vacancies . Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-03-2015 to 18-04-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1647
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Assistant Grade – II in Govt Food Processing Technology Institute: 01 Post
2. Inspector (Cookery) in Food Processing Department: 02 Posts
3. Lecturer in UP Jail Training School: 03 Posts
4. Research Officer in UP State Planning Commission (Planning Department): 09 Posts
5. Tracer in State Planning Institute UP: 03 Posts
6. Research Assistant (Engineering) in State Planning Institute UP: 03 Posts
7. Engineering Asst in State Planning Institute UP: 02 Posts
8. Assistant Statistical Officer in Economic and Statistical Division, State Planning Institute, UP: 373 Posts
9. Sr Milk Inspector in Dairy Development Department, UP: 08 Posts
10 Asst Statistical Officer in Dairy Development Department, UP: 03 Posts
11. Asst Statistical Officer in State Planning Institute, UP: 19 Posts
12. Asst Statistical Officer in Industries Department, UP: 16 Posts
17. Mines Inspector in UP Directorate of Geology and Mining Subordinate Technical Service: 45 Posts
18. Professor Shalya Tantra in UP Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Dept.: 02 Posts
19. Professor Anatomy in UP Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathic) Dept.: 01 Post
20. Lecturer (Engineering) in Technical Educational Dept. for Govt Polytechnic Institute: 89 Posts
21. Lecturer (Non Engineering) in Technical Educational Dept. for Govt. Polytechnic Institute: 28 Posts
22. Lecturer Stenography in Technical Educational Dept. for Govt. Polytechnic Institute: 01 Post
23. Workshop Superintendent in Technical Educational Dept. for Govt. Polytechnic Institute: 05 Posts
24. Training and Placement Officer in Technical Educational Dept. for Govt. Polytechnic Institute: 01 Post
25. Research Officer in Technical Educational Dept. for Govt. Polytechnic Institute: 01 Post
26. Assistant Statistical Officer in Transport Dept.: 02 Posts
27. Lecturer in different specialties in Medical Educational Dept.: 376 Posts
28. Publication Officer in Tourism Dept.: 01 Post
29. Workshop Instructure in Technical Educational Dept.: 60 Posts
30. Research Asst/ Technical Asst (Civil Engee) in UP Institute of Research Development and Training: 01 Post
31. Lecturer in Shiksha Vibhag UP (Men Branch): 117 Posts
32. Lecturer in Shiksha Vibhag UP (Women Branch): 217 Posts
33. Lecturer (Engineering Branch) in Technical Educational Dept: 113 Posts
34. Lecturer (Non Engineering Branch) in Technical Educational Dept.: 30 Posts
35. Asst Statistical Officer in Sansthagat Vitt ewam Sarvit Bima Nideshalaya: 02 psots
36. Asst Statistical Officer in Commercial Tax Dept.: 04 Posts
37. Jr Engineer in UP Zilla Panchayat: 22 Posts
38. Lecturer in Social Welfare Dept.: 22 Posts
39. Asst Manager (Non-Technical) in Industries Dept.: 63 Posts
40. Sr Technical Asst in State Institute of Food Processing Technology: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent for post no. 08, PG Degree in respective subject of University established by law in India or a Degree recognized by the Govt. as equivalent for post no. 31 & 32, Degree with 55 percent marks in respective discipline of Engineering/ Technology or A.M.I.E for post no. 20 & 33. Refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates used to deposit the fee of Rs. 95/- for General & OBC, Rs. 55/- for SC/ ST, Rs. 15/- for PH in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website uppsc.up.nic.in from 17-03-2015 to 18-04-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-03-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-04-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 14-04-2015
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPPSC Jobs