Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 197 Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 197 UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21-07-2015 to 21-08-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 197
Name of the Exam: UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Exam 2015
1. General: 99 Posts
2. OBC: 53 Posts
3. SC: 41 Posts
4. ST: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 22 years to 35 years. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on written exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 125/- (Exam Fee Rs 100/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website uppsc.up.nic.in from 21-07-2015 to 21-08-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-08-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 17-08-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPPSC Jobs