Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 617 Rajasva Nirikshak Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts Rajasva Nirikshak Exam 2014 for recruitment of 617 Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-09-2014 to 16-10-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 617
Name of the Exam: Rajasva Nirikshak Exam 2014
Name of the Post: Rajasva Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 years and must not have crossed 40 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e they must have not been born earlier than 02-07-1974 and not later than 01-07-1993. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written exam, medical exam, interview, viva voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- & Online processing fee Rs.15/- for UR, OBC candidates, Rs.40/- & Online processing fee Rs.15/- for SC, ST candidates, Online processing fee Rs.15/- for Hanicapped candidates through printout copy of E-Challan/ I-collect in any branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank on or before 13-10-2014.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ from 16-09-2014 to 16-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
2. Click on the “Notifications”
3. Candidates have to read all the instructions before applying online.
4. Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
5. Click on the “Apply”—-> “Candidate Registration”.
6. Online Application will be completed in three Stages (Part-I, Part-II).
7. In Part-I registration candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
8. Submit the application form, the second page that will display your Registration Slip with unique registration code for future refernce.
9. Now candidates have to pay the fee through the E-Challan/ I-Collect.
10. If candidates had click on the “E-Challan” option an challan copy will be generated and pay the fee at the any branch of concerned bank.
11. If candidates had click on the “I-Collect” option, select Bank Name, enter verification code and click on “Click here to payment through I-Collect ” button.
12. Candidates have to pay the fee through Net Banking.
13. Click on the “Submit Application Form” Part-II application form will be generated.
14. Fill the details of fee & registration number, scanned photograph with signature & details.
15. Click on submit button & a page will be opened form complete form submission.
16. Fill the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
17. After filling details preview thw application form & click on the “Submit” button.
18. Now take the print out copies of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2014.
Last Date to Pay the Fee: 13-10-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-10-2014.
For more details like age limit, pay scale, qualification, selection process & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPPSC Jobs