Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 1280 Lecturer Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 1280 Lecturer Vacancies in various subjects. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07-02-2014 to 11-03-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1280
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Name of the Subject:
1. Hindi: 76 posts
2. English: 79 posts
3. Maths: 72 posts
4. Science: 01 post
5. Physics: 71 posts
6. Chemistry: 71 posts
7. Biology: 71 posts
8. Physical Education: 80 posts
9. Education: 146 posts
10. Urdu: 71 posts
11. Social Science: 01 post
12. Social Science-1: 70 posts
13. Social Science-2: 70 posts
14. Economics: 01 post
15. History: 02 posts
16. Civics: 01 post
17. Arts: 71 posts
18. Social Work: 70 posts
19 Statistics: 71 posts
20. Home Science: 71 posts
21. Sanskrit: 04 posts
22. Geography: 01 post
23. Psychology: 73 posts
24. Psychology in Regional Psychological Center: 36 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years. Relaxation in age as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess PG Degree (Relevant Disciplines) B.Ed, M.Ed, M.P.E (Post-Graduate Degree in Physical Education)/ M.PEd.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to General (Unreserved) & OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs.80/-, Rs.40/- for SC/ ST candidates + Rs.15/- (On-Line processing fee) for all categories. There is No Exam fee for Handicapped, they have to pay only Online processing fee Rs.15/-. The fee should be deposit at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank through print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. Refer the notification for complete details
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in from 07-02-2014 to 11-03-2014. After submitting the applications through On-line, candidates should send photocopies of all academic/ required documents regarding their claims along with print out of On-line application form through registered/ Speed Post or Personally in the office of Commission on or before 21-03-2014 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on website www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
2. Select the ‘Apply’ link and click on it.
3. Select the ‘Candidate Registration link besides the desired post to be applied for.
4. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I of application form and Submit.
5. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
6. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
7. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at the places provided.
8. Select Submit Application Form and take print out of application form and send it as mentioned above.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank: 07-03-2014.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 07-02-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 11-03-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Print copy of online application & required documents: 21-03-2014 till 05:00 PM.
For more details regarding number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, examination fee details, how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPPSC Jobs