Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPPSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 125 Civil Judge Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 125 Civil Judge posts through U.P Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) (Pre) Examination 2013. Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 26-06-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 125
Name of Posts: Civil Judge
Name of the Category:
1. General: 63 posts
2. OBC: 34 posts
3. SC: 26 posts
4. ST: 02 posts
5. DFF: 02 posts
6. Women: 25 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 22-35 years as on 01-07-2014. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree in Law from UP or any other university of India recognized for this purposes by the Governor, or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the court or courts subordinate there to and knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Application Fee: Unreserved/ OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 115/- , SC/ST must pay Rs.55/-, PWD Candidates must pay Rs. 15/- as application fee must be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to their category.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online from www.uppsc.nic.in from 23-05-2013 to 26-06-2013. After successful submission candidates are suggested to take print of the submitted application for further usage.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
3. Select the ‘Apply’ link and click on it.
4. Select the ‘Candidate Registration’ link besides the desired post to be applied for.
5. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I of application form and Submit.
6. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
7. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
8. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at the places provided.
9. Select Submit Application Form and take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Issue of Notification & Starting Date for Online Application: 23-05-2013.
Last Date for the Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank: 22-06-2013
Closing Date for submission of online Application: 26-06-2013
For more details like age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPPSC Jobs