Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 1343 MO, Lecturer & Other Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 1343 Technical Officer, Lecturer, Dental Surgeon, Chief Fire Officer, Allopathic Medical Officer & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-11-2016 to 07-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1343
Name of the Post:
1. Technical Officer/ Principal (Grade-II)/ Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor/ Vice Principal: 02 Posts
2. Lecturer (Mens Branch): 210 Posts
3. Dental Surgeon: 33 Posts
4. Chief Fire Officer: 01 Post
5. Allopathic Medical Officer Level-1: 78 Posts
6. Medical Officer: 29 Posts
7. Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1: 924 Posts
8. Professor Material Medical: 04 Posts
9. Professor Shalya Tantra: 01 Post
10. Reader Surgery: 01 Post
11. Medical Officer (Unani): 58 Posts
12. Biologist: 01 Post
13. Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cell): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 40 years for Post No. 01, 02, 05, 06, 07 22 – 40 years for Post No. 03, 23 – 40 years for Post No. 04, 30 – 50 years for Post No. 08 as on 01-07-2016 & other age limit details refer the notification. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC, ST, OBC and employees of U.P Govt & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Automobile or Production Engineering from a recognized University or A.M.I.E. (India) or A.M.I. (Mechanical Engineering.) (London) or A.M.I.E.E. (London) or an equivalent for Post No. 01, B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) Degree or an equivalent qualification recognised by Indian Dental Council and Registration in the Dental Council of U.P for Post No. 03, Degree in Fire Engineering from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any equivalent Degree from a recognized Institution of comparable status or Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or equivalent course for Post No. 04, M.B.B.S Degree from any University recognised by the Medical Council of India and Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in a particular subject of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India or the Uttar Pradesh Medical Council for Post No. 05 from a recognised University & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on screening test & interview.
Exam & Processing Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.105/- (Exam Fee Rs. 80/- + Online Processing Fee Rs, 25/-) for General, OBC Candidates, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs. 40/- + Online Processing Fee Rs, 25/-) for SC/ ST Candidates and Rs. 25/- (Online Processing Fee Rs, 25/-) for Handicapped candidates through online by using Net Banking/ Card Payment/ Other payment modes. No fee for Dependents of the Freedom Fighters, Ex-Serviceman & Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the webiste www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 07-11-2016 to 07-12-2016 & send hard copy of the online application with photocopies of their all academic/ required documents through registered/ Speed Post or Personally to the Office of the Commission, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on or before 03-01-2017 by 05:00 hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07-11-2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||03-12-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07-12-2016|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application||03-01-2017 by 05:00 hrs.|
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, qualification, age details & other information click on the link given below…
|UPPSC Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt (English)||Get Details|
|Recruitment Advt (Hindi)||Get Details|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPPSC Jobs