Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2015: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 490 various vacancies by conducting Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2015. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03-09-2015 to 03-10-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 490
Name of the Posts/ Exam: Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2015
A. General: 470 Posts
B. Special Recruitment: 20 Posts
1. Legal Assistant
2. Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)
3. Child Development Project Officer
4. Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)
5. Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)
6. Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement) Grade -II
7. Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)
8. Computer/ Junior Statistical Inspector/ Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. Crop. Ins)
9. Jr. Research Assistant Gr-Il/ Hort.Inspector gr-ll/Hort. Inspector
10. Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/ Sugarcane Development Inspector
11. Investigator Cum Computer (Family Welfare)
12. Cooperative Inspector Gr-l, Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)
13. Auditor (Local Bodies)
14. Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
15. Fisheries Inspector
16 Auditor (Firm’s society & Chits)
17. Labour Enforcement
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree of any recognised University or equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on written exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 125/- (Exam Fee Rs 100/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website uppsc.up.nic.in from 03-09-2015 to 03-10-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-09-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-10-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 29-09-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
|UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2015||More Information|
|UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2015 Notification in English||Get Details|
|UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2015 Notification in Hindi||Get Details|
|Online Application||Click here|
|UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Selection Process||Get Details|
|UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
Tags:UP state govt jobs, UPPSC Jobs