UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam Syllabus: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s (UPPSC) Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam & Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer Services Examination both syllabus details are given below….
Syllabus for the Preliminary Examination:
I. PAPER -I (200 marks) Duration:
1. Current events of national and international importance.
2. History of India and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution , Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
6. General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
7. General Science
II. PAPER-II (200 marks) Duration:Two hours
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
4. Decision making and problem solving.
5. General mental ability
6. Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmatic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
7. General English upto Class X level.
8. General Hindi upto Class X level.
Elementary Mathematics (Up to Class X Level)
General English up to Class X Level
(2) Active Voice and Passive Voice.
(3) Parts of Speech.
(4) Transformation of Sentences.
(5) Direct and Indirect Speech.
(6) Punctuation and Spellings.
(7) Words Meanings.
(8) Vocabulary & usage.
(9) Idioms and Phrases.
(10) Fill in the Blanks
Click here for Combined Upper Subordinate Services Preliminary & Main Exam Syllabus PDF
Click here for UPPSC Combined Subordinate Services Selection Process
Click here for UPPSC Combined Subordinate Services Exam Pattern
Click here for UPPSC Combined Subordinate Services Eligibility Criteria
Responses to “UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam Syllabus”
Please provide me syllabus of UPPSC UPPER SUB ORDINATE EXAM (MAINS)-2014. FOR “SANSKRIT LIT”?