Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012 – Online Apply for 802 Officer, Office Asst Vacancies: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank invites online applications from eligible and qualified candidates for the recruitment of Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II,III),Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 28-12-2011 to 27-01-2012. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank is given below…
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 802 Posts
Name of the posts:
1. Officer MMG Scale-III: 07 Posts
2. Officer MMG Scale-II: 121 Posts
3. Officer JMG Scale-I: 268 Posts
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 406 posts
Age limit: For MMG Scale III: Below 40 Years, for MMG Scale II: 21-32 Years, for JMG Scale I & Office Assistant: 18-28 Years. Upper age relaxation is as per Govt rules for reserved candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must see Advt for more details regarding educational qualification for respective post
Application fee: Rs 400/- for General/OBC candidates, Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PC candidates, pay the fee through challan form in any branch of f Central Bank of India.
For Officer Scale-III: Central Bank of India Kalambagh Road–Challan Form-01 (Account No.3153659387 on Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Project – 2011 Officer MMG Scale III)
For Officer Scale-II: Central Bank of India Kalambagh Road–Challan Form-02 (Account No.3153659321 on Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Project – 2011 Officer MMG Scale II)
For Officer Scale-I: Central Bank of India Kalambagh Road-Challan Form-03 (Account No.3153659296 on Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Project – 2011 Officer MMG Scale I)
For Officer Assistant: Central Bank of India Kalambagh Road-Challan Form-04 (Account No.3153659412 on Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Project – 2011 Office Assistant (Multipurpose))
Selection procedure: The selection of candidates will be on basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online from the website http://www.ubgb.in from 28/12/2011 to 27/01/2012.
Instructions to apply online:
1. Candidates have to apply through online from www.ubgb.in website.
2. Before apply online, candidates pay the fee in the form of challan downloaded from website between 28/12/2011 to 27/01/2012
3. Enter Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number of challan in appropriate place on application.
4. After submission of online application, candidates take a print out of the online application; a recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form at given place and sign across.
5. Candidates should note/remember the Registration number and Password for future reference and use
6. The modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration up to 29/01/2012, the modification will be allowed only 3 times.
Opening date for online registration: 28-12-2011
Closing date for online registration: 27-01-2012
Dates for Fee payment through Challan: 28-12-2011 to 27-01-2012
Last date for Reprint: 12-02-012
Last date for Editing Application: 29-01-2012
Date of written examinations:
For Officer Scale-III, II, I: 18-03-2012
For Office Assistant: 04-03-2012
Dates for Downloading Pre-Examination Training Call Letter:
For Office Assistant: From 04-02-2012 to 11-02-2012
For Officer Scale-III, II, I: From 20-02-2012 to 25-02-2012
Dates for Downloading Call letters:
For Officer Scale I, II and III: From 05-03-2012 to 16-03-2012
For Office Assistant: From 20-02-2012 to 02-03-2012
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, no. of posts, application fee, selection procedure, last date for receipt of application and other details available at given below link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Jobs