Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank – Online Application for 83 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank (Sponsored by Central Bank of India) has calling online applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Officers Scale III, Scale II & Scale I – Group A from Indian citizens domicile of West Bengal for Office Assistant–Group B vacancies. Those who are eligible aspirants have to apply through online from 25/07/2011 to 16/08/2011. The details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details of Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank jobs is mentioned below…
Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 83 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Officer Scale – III: 02 posts
2. Officer Scale – II: 19 posts
3. Officer Scale – I: 34 posts
4. Office Assistant: 28 posts.
Age limit: The aspirants age limit is below 40 years for the post of Officer Scale – III, above 21 years but below 32 years for the post of Officer Scale – II, above 18 years but below 28 years for the post of Officer Scale – I and minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years for the post of Office Assistant as on 30/06/2011, relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee: Aspirants pay the fee in the form of challan for Rs 400/- for OBC/GEN candidates and Rs 50/- for SC-ST-PC-EXS candidates, the application fee/postal charges can be paying the amount through NEFT in any other bank between 25/07/2011 and 16/08/2011 only.
Selection procedure: The mode of selection is written test/interview basis.
How to apply: The qualified and suitable aspirants have to apply through online from the www.uttarbangakgbank.com website between 25/07/2011 to 16/08/2011. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The aspirants follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Aspirants have to apply through online from the www.uttarbangakgbank.com website between 25/07/2011 to 16/08/2011.
2. Before apply online, aspirant’s first download the fee payment challan from the website. Fee will be made by NEFT from any other Bank to the account of Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank with Central Bank of India between 25/07/2011 to 16/08/2011 only.
3. Aspirants should have a valid personal e-mail ID, incase candidates does not have an e-mail ID, they should create a personal e-mail ID before applying online.
4. Aspirants are required to visit the Bank’s website www.uttarbangakgbank.com and apply for the post.
5. After filling in all the required particulars, candidates shall submit the online application.
6. The bank has provide the modify the submission of online application aspirants use this facility to correct the details in online application, the modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration up to last date for online submission, modification allowed only 3 times.
7. After applying on-line, the aspirants should take a print out of the system generated online application form and retain it along with registration number and password safely for future reference and use.
8. Aspirants should keep the candidates copy of the remitted NEFT challan with them and produce the same at the time of the written test along with the latest passport size photograph; other wise will not be permitted for the Written Test.
Opening date for online registration: 25/07/2011.
Closing date for online registration: 16/08/2011.
Deposit the fee payment challan from: 25/07/2011 to 16/08/2011.
Date of written test:
Officer Scale – III – Group A: 25/09/2011.
Officer Scale – II – Group A: 25/09/2011.
Officer Scale – I – Group A: 25/09/2011.
Office Assistants – Group B: 09/10/2011.
Duplicate call letters download from:
Officer Scale-III from 20/09/2011 to 24/09/2011.
Officer Scale-II from 20/09/2011 to 24/09/2011.
Officer Scale-I from 20/09/2011 to 24/09/2011.
Office Assistant from 04/10/2011 to 08/10/2011.
For more complete details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, no. of posts, application fee, how to apply, selection process, examination dates and centers, closing date for online registration and other details of Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank is available at given below link…
Tags:Other Banks Recruitment Notifications, Rural Banks Recruitment Notifications, Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Recruitment