Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
www.corpbank.in – 1000 Clerks Online Application Form 2011: Corporation Bank has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Single Window Operator (Clerk) 1000 vacancies for eligible candidates. Who are interested candidates have to apply through online only from 04-04-2011 to 25-04-2011. The information about age limit, educational qualification and other information of www.corpbank.in is mentioned below…
www.corpbank.in vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 1000 vacancies
Name of the posts:
Single Window Operator (Clerk): 1000 vacancies.
Age limit: The age of candidates 18-28 years as on 31-03-2011, Relaxation for SC/ST/PWD/OBC/XS and other category as per Govt rules.
Educational qualification: Graduation passed with 40% marks or more marks in aggregate from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification. (For SC-ST-XS-PWD candidates must obtain 35% marks).
Application fee: Application fee is Rs 200/- for general, OBC candidates, Rs 50/- for SC-ST-PWD-XS category must pay in the form of challan by downloading from the bank website.
Selection procedure: The mode of selection will be on the basis of written examination/interview.
How to apply: The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through online only from the website www.corpbank.in between 04/04/2011 to 25/04/2011. The candidates should follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of registration of the online application.
Instructions to apply online:
1. Candidates have to apply through online www.corpbank.in from 04/04/2011 to 25/04/2011.
2. Before online apply the candidate has to down load the fee payment receipt from www.corpbank.in and fill the challan and Pay the fee in any corporation Bank branches from 04/04/2011 to 25/04/2011.
3. Before applying online, candidate log on to the website and download the challan form and pay fee and obtain fee paid challan with Branch Name, Branch Code, Receipt Number, Date of Deposit & amount filled in by the Branch Official
4. The candidate revisits the www.corpbank.in and submits the application.
5. Candidates should have a valid active personal e-mail ID and should not change the same during the course of the recruitment process, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
6. The candidates should keep required essentials at the time of online registration to avoid mistakes and fill the application with correct information.
7. After filling the details on the application form candidates are required to submit the online application, once submitted a registration number and password will be generated by the system, kindly note the same for future use, after take a print out of the system generated application form immediately for future reference. The print out of the application form must not be sent to the bank.
8. The candidate should submit the original Fee Payment challan will have to be submitted along with the call letter at the time of written test/interview, with out original fee payment challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the written test/interview.
9. The candidates are required to pate one recent passport size photograph in the space provided for in the application form and sign across. They are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph for use at the time of written examination/interview.
Opening date for online submission: 04/04/2011.
Closing date for online submission: 25/04/2011.
Payment of Application fee: 04/04/2011 to 25/04/2011.
Call Letters for Written Test to be downloaded from Bank’s Website after: 27/05/2011.
Likely date of Written Examination: 12/06/2011.
Last date for reprint: 05-05-2011.
For more complete information about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure, application fee, no. of posts, how to apply, last date for online submission, examination centers and other information of www.corpbank.in is available at following link…
Tags:www.corpbank.com recruitment 2011, www.corpbank.in