Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
ZP Pune Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 101 Various Vacancies: Zilla Parishad Pune has announced notification for the recruitment of 101 Extension Officer, Pharmacist, Civil Engineering Assistant & Attendant Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-09-2013 to 24-09-2013 up to 06:00 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
ZP Pune Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 101
Name of the Posts:
1. Extension Officer: 12 Posts
2. Pharmacist: 09 Posts
3. Civil Engineering Assistant: 13 Posts
4. Attendant: 67 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years for Unreserved, 38 years for Reserved candidates. Relaxation in upper age is applies as per the govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree for S.No.1 post, SSC or D.Pharmacy for S.NO.2 post, Assistant Civil Engineering exam pass for S.No.3 post, minimum 4th class for S.No.4 post.
Selection Process: Candidates are will be selected based on the performance in interview and written test S.No. 1 & 2 posts, only written test for S.No.3 & 4 posts.
Examination & Interview Fee: Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- and Reserved candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for all posts, Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and Reserved Candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as Interview fee for S.No.1 & 2 posts in the form of DD through State Bank of India. No Fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply online website http://oasis.mkcl.org/zppune from 16-09-2013 to 24-09-2013 up to 06:00 PM.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/zppune Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee in SBI: 16-09-2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 24-09-2013 up to 06:00 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 26-09-2013.
Last Date to fill Remaining Online Application: 28-09-2013.
Date of Written Test for S.No.1 post: 06-10-2013 (Sunday) at 02:00 to 03:30 PM.
Date of Written Test for S.No.2 post: 12-10-2013 (Saturday) at 10:00 to 11:30 AM.
Date of Written Test for S.No.4 post: 26-10-2013 (Saturday) at 02:00 to 03:30 PM.
Date of Written Test for S.No.3 post: 27-010-2013 (Sunday) at 02:00 to 03:30 PM.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, ZP Pune Jobs