Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Management Trainee, AM & Other Posts: Goa Shipyard Limited has advertised a notification for the recruitment of General Manager (HR&A)/ Additional General Manager (HR), Additional General Manager/ Deputy General Manager (Company Secretary), Additional General Manager/ Deputy General Manager/ Senior Manager (Technical Assistant to CMD), Deputy General Manager/ Senior Manager/ Manager (Public Relations), Manager/ Deputy Manager (Safety), Assistant Manager ( Resource Planning, Mechanical, Electrical, Finance, Legal) & Management Trainee (Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Electrical/ Electronics & Naval Architecture) vacancies on fixed term employment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-03-2017 at 00:00 hrs to 05-04-2017 by 17:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Goa Shipyard Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 28
Name of the Posts:
1. General Manager (HR&A)/ Additional General Manager (HR): 01 Post
2. Additional General Manager/ Deputy General Manager (Company Secretary): 01 Post
3. Additional General Manager/ Deputy General Manager/ Senior Manager (Technical Assistant to CMD): 01 Post
4. Deputy General Manager/ Senior Manager/ Manager (Public Relations): 01 Post
5. Manager/ Deputy Manager (Safety): 01 Post
6. Assistant Manager (Resource Planning): 01 Post
7. Assistant Manager (Mechanical): 01 Post
8. Assistant Manager (Electrical): 01 Post
9. Assistant Manager (Finance): 01 Post
10. Assistant Manager (Legal): 01 Post
11. Management Trainee (Mechanical): 09 Posts
12. Management Trainee (Electronics & Communication): 02 Posts
13. Management Trainee (Electrical): 02 Posts
14. Management Trainee (Electrical/ Electronics): 02 Posts
15. Management Trainee (Naval Architecture): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 52 (GM)/ 48 (AGM) years for S.No-1, 48 (AGM)/ 44 (DGM) years for S.No-2, 51 (AGM)/ 47 (DGM) / 42 (SM) years for S.No-3, 44 (DGM)/ 39 (SM)/ 36 (M) years for S.No-4, 41(M)/ 38 (DM) years for S.No-5, 33 years for S.No-6, 8, 35 years for S.No-7, 30 years for S.No-9, 10, 33 years for SC/ ST, 31 years for OBC, 28 years for UR for S.No-11, 33 years for SC, 31 years for OBC for S.No-12, 28 years for S.No-13, 31 years for OBC, 28 years for UR for S.No-14, 33 years for ST, 31 years for OBC for S.No-15 Posts as on 28-02-2017. Age relaxation is 10 years for SC/ ST and 8 years for OBC, 5 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline with 2 years full time Regular MBA/ MSW/ PG Degree/ Diploma from a recognized University/ AICTE approved institution with specialization in HRM/ IR/ Personnel Management/ Labour and Social Welfare/ Labour Studies/ Social Work for S.No-1, Graduation and Associate/ Fellow Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) for S.No-2, Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) from a recognized University/AICTE approved institution with specialization in Naval architecture/ Electrical Engg/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation. Officers serving in Indian Navy for S.No-3, Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication/ Media Advertising/ Publicity from a recognized university/ Institute for S.No-4, Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology from a recognized University/ AICTE approved institution and 01 year Diploma in Industrial Safety from Central Labour Institute (CLI) or Regional Labour Institute (RLI) or any other institute recognized by the State for S.No-5 wirh relevant experience. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates required to pay Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa is to be submitted per application. No fee is to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by internal candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.goashipyard.co.in from 10-03-2017 at 00:00 hrs to 05-04-2017 by 17:00 hrs & send their hard copy of online applications along with the demand draft, self attested xerox copies of all relevant mark sheets/ certificates by post to The Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr.B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802 on or before 15-04-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to online candidates should have valid mail id and pass ward.
2. Candidates should log onto the website www.goashipyard.co.in.
3. Goto “Career” & Click on “Current Openings”.
4. Select the desired post and click on “Apply Now”.
5. Read all the instructions carefully and click on continue.
6. Fill the all the mandatory details carefully and submit the form.
7. Take the printout copy for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 10-03-2017 at 00:00 hrs.
Closing Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2017 by 17:00 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Applications: 15-04-2017.
Other details like pay scale, reservation, experience and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Goa Shipyard Jobs