Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for 1396 Assistant Professor Post Details|
|Click here for HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Service Posts Details|
HPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 1396 Assistant Professor Posts: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), Panchkula invited applications for the recruitment of 1396 Assistant Professor Posts in various subjects on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply through Online from 24-01-2014 to 21-02-2014. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply and other details are given below…
HPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1396
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
1. Botany: 30 Posts
2. Bio-Tech: 07 Posts
3. Chemistry: 142 Posts
4. Commerce: 219 Posts
5. Computer Science: 127 Posts
6. Def Studies: 16 Post
7. Economics: 46 Post
8. English: 104 Posts
9. Fine Arts: 03 Posts
10. Geography: 133 Posts
11. Geology: 05 Posts
12. Hindi: 57 Psots
13. History: 28 Posts
14. Home Science: 11 Posts
15. Micro Bio: 01 Post
16. Mass Comm: 06 Posts
17. Math: 155 Posts
18. Music (I): 04 Posts
19. Music (V): 06 Posts
20. Philosophy: 01 Post
21. Physical Edu: 10 Posts
22. Physics: 136 Posts
23. Pol. Science: 31 Posts
24. Psychology: 28 Posts
25. Pub. Admn: 04 Posts
26. Punjabi: 05 Posts
27. Sanskrit: 30 Posts
28. Sociology: 11 Posts
29. Tourism: 11 Posts
30. Zoology: 29 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years to 40 years as on 15-01-2014 and upper age limit for teachers working in the Education Department, Haryana is 45 years. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ Unmarried Women of Haryana as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have good academic record with atleast 55% of the marks with knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Metric standard in relevant subjects.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for general & DESM and Rs.125/- for ST/ SC/ Ex-Service Men/ Women/ Special Backward Classes/ Economically Backward persons in General Castes Category and no fee for PH payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala on or before 28-02-2014 by 4:00 PM.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://hpsc.gov.in from 24-01-2014 to 21-02-2014.
1. Firstly Log in to the website http://hpsc.gov.in/ .
2. Read the instructions given and then click on Apply Online.
3. Fill all the columns and click on Submit button.
4. System will generate a registration No and password and chalan form.
5. Take print out of the chalan form and pay the application fee.
6. After 48 hours complete the remaining application and take print out of application fo further use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24-01-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-02-2014.
Last Date for deposit of Application Fee: 28-02-2014 by 4:00 PM.
For more details age limit, education qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply, pay scale etc and other information is provided in the bellow link…
HPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 55 HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Service Posts: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued notification for recruitment of the 55 posts of HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18-03-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below..
HPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 55
Name of the Posts:
1. HCS (Ex. Br.): 30 Posts
2. E.T.O.: 01 Post
3. District Food & Supplies Controller: 02 Posts
4. Asstt. Registrar Co. Op. Societies: 01 Post
5. Asstt. Excise & Taxation Officer: 01 Post
6. Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 12 Posts
7. Traffic Manager: 03 Posts
8. District Food & Supplies Officer: 03 Posts
9. Asstt. Employment Officer: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years of age on or before 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of a recognized University of Bachelor of Arts/ Science/ Commerce or an equivalent degree of a recognized University as on 18-03-2014.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the Rs.1000/- for Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana & for Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States, Rs.250/- for all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only, for Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States and For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC / SBC / EBP(GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only. No application fee for all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only. The application fees should be payable at all branches of State Bank of Patiala.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Preliminary examination, Main examination and Personality Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website hpsconline.in from 20-02-2014 to 18-03-2014. After applying online registration no. and password will be generated, take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website hpsconline.in
2. Select the option ‘HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services Examination’ beside the Advertisement number 8.
3. Read the instructions carefully and click on link ‘Apply Online’.
4. Fill the online application form with all the details and submit
5. After applying online registration no. and password will be generated..
6. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of application status and for Reprinting of online filled application form and challan form.
7. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of fee challan and application form.
8. Deposit the fee in any State Bank of Patiala branches after 48 hour of filling online application and challan generation.
9. Candidate can download the detail brochure after depositing the brochure fee of Rs.100/- which is only for brochure and separate from application form fee.
Date of Publication: 20-02-2014
Closing date for the submission of online applications: 18-03-2014.
Closing date for deposit of fee in all branches of State Bank of Patiala: 20-03-2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:haryana state govt jobs, HPSC Jobs