Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
ILBS Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 119 Teaching & Resident Doctor Posts: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 119 ssociate, Asst Professor, Jr, Sr Residents and Technical Executives Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 15-01-2014. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
ILBS Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 119
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Professor (Anaesthesia): 01 Post
2. Professor (Radiology): 01 Post
3. Additional Professor (Hepatology): 02 Posts
4. Additional Professor (Anaesthesia/Critical care): 01 Post
5. Associate Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine): 01 Post
6. Associate Professor (Pulmonary Medicine): 01 Post
7. Associate Professor (Cardiology): 01 Post
8. Associate Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery): 01 Post
9. Associate Professor (Biochemistry): 01 Post
10. Associate Professor (Radiology): 01 Post
11. Associate Professor (Oncology): 01 Post
12. Assistant Professor (Hepatology): 03 Posts
13. Assistant Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine): 02 Posts
14. Assistant Professor (Radiology/ Interventional Radiology): 02 Posts
15. Assistant Professor (Clinical Hematology): 01 Post
16. Assistant Professor (Oncology): 01 Post
17. Assistant Professor (Renal Transplant): 01 Post
18. Assistant Professor (Research): 01 Post
19. Consultant (Renal Transplant): 01 Post
20. Senior Residents: 08 Posts
21. Junior Residents: 06 Posts
22. Sr Technical Executives: 03 Posts
23. Nurses/ Jr. Nurses: 70 Posts
24. Jr Technical Executives: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 66 years for S. No 1, 2 Posts 55 years for S.No 3 to 11 Posts Posts, 50 years for S. No 12 to 19 & 22 Posts, 40 years for S. No 20 & 21 Posts and 30 years for 23 & 24 Posts as on 31-01-2014. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess A Medical qualification in schedule I or II or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council for MD/ MS/ DM in the subject or equivalent degree in the subject for S. No 1 to 18 Posts, MBBS for Jr Resident Post, B.Sc in Nursing with relevant experience for Post Nurse Post, 10+2 with 2 years diploma in relevant subject from a recognized institute with a minimum working experience of in relevant trade technician for Jr & Sr Technical Executive Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Institute of Liver & Billary Sciences payable at New Delhi.Applicants can also transfer application fee directly to ILBS Account No.CBCA01001116 through Corporation Bank, PBB, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 having Swift Code No.CORPINBB.373 (International) and IFS Code-CORP0000538 (for domestic remittances). PWD are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.ilbs.in by filling all the mandatory details or may send the application from in prescribed format by downloading from the web site the Dy. Head (HR) At Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 latest by 15-01-2014 by 06.00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-01-2014 by 06.00 PM.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Delhi State Govt Jobs, University Jobs