Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
ILBS Recruitment 2015 – 290 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 290 Professor, Senior Consultant, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Residents, Senior Fellow, Assistant Head Operations, Junior Residents, Principal & Reader Nursing, Nurse Manager & Other vacancies under various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline on or before 15-02-2015. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
ILBS Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 290
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor (Radiology): 01 Post
2. Professor (Interventional Radiology): 01 Post
3. Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 01 Post
4. Professor (Nephrology): 01 Post
5. Senior Consultant (Transplant Hepatology): 01 Post
6. Additional Professor (Anaesthesia): 01 Post
7. Associate Professor (Hepatology): 03 Posts
8. Associate Professor (Radiation Oncology): 01 Post
9. Associate Professor (Radiology): 01 Post
10. Associate Professor (Interventional Radiology): 02 Posts
11. Associate Professor (Anaesthesia): 02 Posts
12. Assistant Professor (Hepatology): 03 Posts
13. Assistant Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 03 Posts
14. Assistant Professor (Genetics): 01 Post
15. Assistant Professor (Nuclear Medicine): 01 Post
16. Assistant Professor (Research): 02 Posts
17. Assistant Professor (Radiation Oncology): 01 Post
18. Senior Residents (Hepatology, Oncology, Nephrology, Anaesthesia & critical or Intensive care): 12 Posts
19. Senior Fellow (Non Medical) Molecular Biology: 02 Posts
20. Assistant Head Operations (Medical): 02 Posts
21. Junior Residents: 08 Posts
22. Principal Nursing: 01 Post
23. Reader Nursing: 01 Post
24. Senior Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
25. Manager (Security Services): 01 Post
26. Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
27. Physicist: 01 Post
28. Senior Clinical Trial Coordinator: 01 Post
29. Nurse Manager: 01 Post
30. Chief Technical Executive (Gen. Imaging/ Radiographer): 01 Post
31. Senior Technical Executive (Gen. Imaging/ Radiographer): 02 Posts
32. Senior Technical Executive (Surgery/OT): 01 Post
33. Senior Biomedical Technician: 01 Post
34. Junior Technical Executive (Hepatology): 02 Posts
35. Technical Executive (Radiotherapy): 01 Post
36. Junior Technical Executive (Anaesthesia & ICU): 02 Posts
37. Junior Nurse: 74 Posts
38. Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 101 Posts
39. Junior Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 30 Posts
40. Senior Residents (Hepatology) & (Radiology): 03 Posts
41. Junior Residents: 02 Posts
42. Senior Nurse: 01 Post
43. Nurse/Jr. Nurse: 10 Posts
44. Junior Technical Executive (Anaesthesia & ICU): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 66 years for S.No-1 to 5, 55 years for S.No-6 to 11, 20, 22, 24 to 26, 50 years for S.No-12 to 17, 23, 28, 30 to 32, 35, 40 years for S.No-18 & 21, 29, 40 & 41, 35 years for S.No-35, 27 & 42, 45 years for S.No-33, 30 years for S.No-34, 37 to 39 & 44, 33/30 years for S.No-43 as on 15-02-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Medical qualification, MD, DM or equivalent, PhD in Molecular Biology from recognized University/ Institute, MHA/ MD (HA) or equivalent degree, MBBS, Degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification, M.Sc, B.Sc/ Diploma & PG (Nursing), 10+2, B.E with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST & Ex-SM candidates, Rs.500/- for Other candidates through Bank draft drawn in favour of Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences payable at New Delhi or can also transfer their application fee directly to ILBS Account No.CBCA01001116 through Corporation Bank, PBB, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 having Swift Code No.CORPINBB.373 (International) and IFS Code-CORP0000538 (for domestic remittances). Persons with disabilities and visiting consultants are exempted from fee. The name of the candidate and the post should be written on the back side of the demand draft.
How to Apply:
Online Application: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ilbs.in & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, demand draft experience certificate, NOC, recent passport size photo etc & other relevant documents to the Dy. Head (HR) at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 on or before 15-02-2015. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as”name of the post applied for and post code number in Bold Letters”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph.
2. Candidates have to pay the fee through demand draft or can transfer the amount to prescribed account.
3. Log on through the website www.ilbs.in.
4. Click on the “Career Opportunities” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
5. Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Now click on the “Apply Now” button and Click on the “New Entry” button.
7. Fill the personal details and click on submit button.
8. Now fill the other details in the application form and upload the scanned copy of photograph.
9. Now click on the submit button and an unique code with password will be displayed on the screen.
10. Note down the code with password & take the 2 printout copies of application forms
11. Now send a copy of application form with DD & other relevant documents to concerned address.
Offline Application: Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, demand draft experience certificate, NOC, recent passport size photo etc & other relevant documents to the Dy. Head (HR) at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 on or before 15-02-2015. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as”name of the post applied for and post code number in Bold Letters”.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-02-2015.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Delhi State Govt Jobs, University Jobs