Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 77 JEA, JQCA Posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division, Haldia Refinery has issued a notification for the recruitment of 77 Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-11-2014 to 01-12-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
IOCL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 77
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Engineering Assistant: 75 Posts
(i) Production: 48 Posts
(ii) Fire & Safety: 01 Post
(iii) Mechanical-CC: 06 Posts
(iv) Instrumentation: 03 Posts
(v) Electrical/ P&U (Electrical): 04 Posts
(vi) P&U (Electrical/ Mechanical): 13 Posts
2. Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 26 years as on 31-10-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg from a recognized Indian Institute/ University as a regular course with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1(i) Post, Matric plus Sub-Officer’s course from NFSC, Nagpur or from other recognized Indian institute, with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License for Sr.No:1(ii) Post, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Indian Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1(iii) Post, 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control from a recognized Indian Institute/University as a regular course with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1(iv) Post, 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian Institute/ University as a regular course with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1(v) Post, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized Indian Institute / University as a regular course with 60% marks, experience in relevant field, B.Sc with Chemistry with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test/ Trade Test and Personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through Demand draft drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Payable at State Bank of India, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code: 7090). SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.paradiprefinery.in from 10-11-2014 to 01-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates must have valid email id & should have scanned copies of age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (if required) etc before applying online.
2. Candidates have to read the instructions before applying online
3. Log on through the webiste www.paradiprefinery.in —> E-recruitment –> Haldia Refinery
4. Now click on the Recruitment of Non Executives.
5. Fill the details carefully.
6. Check the details and submit the application form.
7. An unique registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
8. Note down the registration number and password & take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-11-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2014
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, iocl jobs