Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Kerala TET Exam 2012 – Teacher Eligibility Test Complete Details: Kerala Government has issued notification for Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) for hiring Teachers at various levels. Eligible candidates must apply only through Online mode on or before 31-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Kerala TET Details:
Name of Examination: Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test
1. K-TET I: Teachers for Lower Primary
2. K-TET II: Teachers for Upper Primary
3. K-TET III: Teachers for High Schools
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary along with TTC or Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or B.Ed in relevant subject. For further details refer to the notification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- in form of Challan downloaded from website at in the SBI account (A/c No.67186142559 Kerala TET) to the selected branch of State Bank of Travancore. SC/ST candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply through Online mode on or before 31-07-2012 and after submission, download application form, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it along with payment receipt and Copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, Secretary, Pareeksha Bhavan, Office of the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram -12 on or before 04-08-2012
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.keralapareekshabhavan.in and select the ‘K-TET’ link to open the various links in relation to current notification.
2. Select the K-TET Challan Form link for downloading the Challan.
3. Take print of Bank Challan and make payment as details given above.
4. Revisit the website and this time select the K-TET Online Application Form link to start Application process.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors before submission.
6. Upload previously scanned photograph at place provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print of Application Form and send it as per the details given above.
Date of Notification: 17-07-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 18-07-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 31-07-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06-08-2012
Issue of Online Hall Ticket: 15-08-2012
Date of Examination: 25-08-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
|Kerala TET Exam 2012||More Information|
|Kerala TET Exam Advt||Get Details|
|Fee Payment Challan||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Instructions & Guidelines||Click Here|
|Kerala TET Eligibility||Get Details|
|Kerala TET Exam Pattern||Get Details|
Tags:kerala state govt jobs, Kerala TET Exam