Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPPEB Staff Nurse Eligibility Details: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts Test for the selection of Staff Nurse (Female) under Directorate of Health Services. MPPEB Staff Nurse eligibility details are given below…
A. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
B. Age Limit: Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years.
C. Age Relaxation:
1. For Unreserved Women Candidates Residing in MP the age is extended up to 45 years.
2. For Women Candidates Residing in MP (Government / Corporate / Board / autonomous military institution and Municipal Employees) (Widow / Abandoned / Divorced) the age is extended up to 45 years.
3. For Women Candidates Residing in MP (Reserved Category – Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC) the age is extended up to 45 years.
D. Educational Qualification:
1. Candidates must have completed 12th (10+2) class from the Board of secondary education, Madhya Pradesh in the subjects of Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology and should be passed G.N.M Diploma.
2. Candidates must have registered under MP Nursing Council for RNRM.
Tags:MPPEB Jobs, MPPEB Results