Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
OPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Asst Section Officer Posts: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSc), Cuttack has issued a notification for the recruitment of 811 Assistant Section Officer vacancies Odisha Governor’s Secretariat and State Secretariat Service under Home Department. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-09-2014 to 27-09-2014 by 11:59 PM. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 811
Name of the Posts: Assistant Section Officer
1. Governor’s Secretariat: 11 Posts
2. State Secretariat: 800 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 – 32 years as on 01-01-2012, i.e he/ she must not have born earlier than 02-01-1980 and not later than 01-01-1991. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University; or posses such other qualification equivalent there to and must have adequate knowledge in computer application.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written exam, skill test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.300/- through Online Challan at any branch of State Bank of India. SC/ ST candidates of Odisha are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in from 01-09-2014 to 27-09-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://opsconline.gov.in.
2. Click on the “Recruitment” —-> Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph, signature & left hand thump impression for uploading.
4. Click on Apply Online link beside the desired post.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and upload the scanned photograph, signature.
6. On Successful submission, a Registration ID will be displayed, preserve it.
7. Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above.
8. Take print out of finally submitted application form and challan (pay in slip) for future use
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2014 by 11:59 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 30-09-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:OPSC jobs, orissa state govt jobs