Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
OPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Assistant Director Posts: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has advertised notification for recruitment of Assistant Director (Technical) Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-10-2014 to 22-11-2014 by 11.59 PM and send their hard copy of application on or before 01-12-2014 by 05.00 PM. Other information like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Assistant Director (Technical)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years and not above 32 years as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized institution in India or abroad OR Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce and Diploma in Printing Technology from any recognized Institution in India or abroad with a minimum 05 years of experience in any capacity in a Government, semi Government or private printing press having modern sophisticated machines like P.T.S., D.T.P., Web and Spectfed Offset machines, Plate making arrangements, process camera etc.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Career Assessment and Viva Voce.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.200/- at any branch of SBI. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST and persons with Disability are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in from 22-10-2014 to 22-11-2014 by 11.59 PM and after submission of Online Application candidates have to send their hard copy of it along with copies of requisite certificates and documents on or before 01-12-2014 by 05.00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression for uploading.
2. Log on through the website “http://opsconline.gov.in”.
3. Click on the “Recruitment” —-> Select the appropriate position applied for.
4. Click on “Apply Online” link.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and upload the scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
6. On Successful submission, a Registration ID will be displayed, preserve it.
7. Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above.
8. Take print out of finally submitted application form for future use.
Stating Date of Online Application: 22-10-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-11-2014 by 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 25-11-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 01-12-2014 by 05.0 PM.
For other details like pay scale, age relaxation, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply, etc., click on the link given below….
Tags:OPSC jobs, orissa state govt jobs