Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for 39 Civil Judge Post Details|
|Click here for Additional Public Prosecutor Post Details|
OPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 39 Civil Judge Posts: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a notification for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2014 for the recruitment of 39 Civil Judge Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online & send the printout copies of applications from 07-03-2014 to 07-04-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 39
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 23-35 years as on 01-08-2014 and should not have born earlier than 02-08-1979 to 01-08-1991. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, OH candidates will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government & experience in relevant area.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test (main & preliminary), interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.300/- through Online Challan should pay at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). SC, ST, OH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online thorugh website www.opsconline.gov.in from 07-03-2014 to 07-04-2014 & should send the print out copies of applications along with online challan, HSC or equivalent, +2/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree of Law Certificate, marks list of LLB examination, Odia Test Pass Certificate from the Board of Secondary education, experience, birth, medical, two recent passport size photographs, caste certificate, good character certificate should be duly attested by Gazetted Officer or Notary Public or Self attested on or before 07-04-2014.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates are required to photograph along with scanned image, signature & scanned image of Left hand thumb impression.
2.Log on to www.opsconline.gov.in and read all the instructions & guidelines carefully and then start filling Online Application process.
3. Select the Apply Online link besides the desired post.
4. Fill in all marked details carefully and upload previously scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. On successful submission of the online application form, a Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form.
6. Take print copy of finally submitted application form, Challan and make payment as per details mentioned above.
7. After submission of Online Application send the print out along with necessary enclosures as per details given above.
Starting Date of Online Application: 07-03-2014.
Last Date for Applying Online: 07-04-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 07-04-2014.
Date of Preliminary Written Examination: May 2014.
Date of Main Written Examination: July 2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
OPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Additional Public Prosecutor Posts: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Cuttack has given a notification for the recruitment of Additional Public Prosecutor, Group-A vacancies in the Odisha State Prosecution Service under Home Department. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11-04-2014 by 11.59 PM and send hard copy of applications on or before 26-04-2014 by 05.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Note: The Candidates who have already applied for the post need not apply again.
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 26
Name of the Posts: Additional Public Prosecutor
1. Unreserved: 09 Posts
2. SC: 04 Posts
3. ST: 06 Posts
4. SEBC: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2013, i.e. he/ she must not have been born earlier than 02-01-1973. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, SEBC, Women & Ex-Serviceman and 10 years for PH candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Law and have experience as practicing Advocate.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.300/- (No Fee for SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD candidates) through online challan (pay-in-slip) at any branch of State Bank of India on or before 17-04-2014.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in on or before 11-04-2014 by 11.59 PM. After submitting online, take print out of application form and send it along with two passport size photographs, H.S.C certificate, Bachelor degree certificate, L.L.B degree certificate, mark sheets, Bar Council enrollment certificate, District Judge certificate, discharge certificate of Ex-Serviceman, PH certificate, caste certificate etc should be duly attested by the candidate or a Gazetted Officer or Notary Public and fee challan, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of Additional Public Prosecutor” by registered/ speed post/ courier service addressed to Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr.P.K.Parija Road, Cuttack 753001 on or before 26-04-2014 by 05.00 PM.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
2. Log on to the website http://opsconline.gov.in and read all the instructions.
3. Select the Apply Online link beside the desired post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details and upload the scanned photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
5. On Successful submission, a Registration ID will be displayed.
6. Take print out of finally submitted application form, Challan and make payment as per details mentioned above.
7. Send the hard copy of application forms along with necessary enclosures as mentioned above.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 11-04-2014 by 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 17-04-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 26-04-2014 by 05.00 PM.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:OPSC jobs, orissa state govt jobs