Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for Restorer Post Details|
|Click here for Peon Technical Post Details|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Restorer Posts: High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh has given a notification for the recruitment of Restorer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 23-12-2014 till 11:59 PM for Part-I registration & on or before 26-12-2014 till 04:00 PM for Part-II registration & send their applications on or before 22-01-2015 by 04:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 14
Name of the Posts: Restorer
Name of the Category:
1. General: 12 Posts
2. SC/ ST/ BC: 01 Post
3. Ex-Servicemen: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years as on 23-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 from central Board of School Education or from any recognized Education Board, should have knowledge of computer.
Selection Process: Shortlisting candidates will be called for test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.400/- for General & SC/ ST/ BC candidates of areas other than States of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh & Rs.200 for all other category candidates through Bank Deposits.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com on or before 23-12-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration of Step-1 process & 26-12-2014 by 04:00 PM for Step-2 process & send their applications on or before 22-01-2015 till 04:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID.
2. Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature,
3. Log on through the website “www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com”.
4. Click on the “High Court Recruitment Branch” —> Senior Scale Restorer.
5. Read the Instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Click on the “Click here for New Registration (Step-1 Registration)”.
7. Fill all the details carefully.
8. Every successful registration have a unique Registration ID and Password.
9. Now take the printout copy of “Cash Deposit Receipt”.
10. After depositing fee, candidate will get a unique Transaction/ Journal No.
11. Now Click on the Registration-II process —> Relogin the website.
12. Fill the details of fee payment and upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature, all original documents/ testimonials, completed/ signed/ attested annexures.
13. Click on the “Submit” button, an email/ SMS will be received.
14. Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online for Registration Step-1: 23-12-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Apply Online for Registration Step-2: 26-12-2014 by 04:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Printout Application forms: 22-01-2015 till 04:00 PM.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014 – Peon Technical Posts: High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh invites applications for the recruitment of Peon Technical (Electrician) Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 26-11-2014. Other details like age, qualification, selection, how to apply are given below…
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Peon Technical (Electrician)
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 35 years as on 26-11-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ BC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Matric with ITI/ Diploma/ Certificate or Vocational Course in Electrician.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for General, SC/ ST/ BC, other than States of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh candidates, Rs.50/- for others drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Chandigarh in favour of The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph duly attested and send to office of the Registrar Recruitment, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh- 160001 on or before 26-11-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26-11-2014.
For more details regarding educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs, Punjab State Govt Jobs