Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 269 Stenographer Posts: Central Recruitment Agency, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh has issued a notification for the recruitment of 269 Stenographer Grade-III vacancies in Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Eligible candidates may apply online from 04-09-2014 to 23-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-I Process & 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-II Process. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 269
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-III
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 38 years for General candidates, 18 – 43 years for SC/ BC candidates of Punjab, 18 – 40 years for women candidates, 18 – 48 years for PHC candidates of Punjab, 18 – 53 years for PHC (SC) candidates of Punjab, 18 – 53 years for PHC (BC/ OBC) candidates of Punjab as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for computer proficiency test, shorthand test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the fee Rs.500/- for General candidates and Reserved categories of other states, Rs.125/- for SC/ BC/ ESM candidates of Punjab through Cash Deposit Receipt in any SBI Branch should be deposit under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/ from 04-09-2014 to 23-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-I Process & 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-II Process.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID.
2. Candidates should have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
3. Log on through the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
4. Click on the “Current Openings” —-> Stenographer Grade-III(Subordinate Courts of Punjab)”.
5. Read the notification and instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Click on the “Apply Online” link, this contains two stages (Registration-I and Registration-II)
7. Click on the Registration-I process —> fill the details carefully.
8. Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password.
9. Now take the printout copy of “Cash Deposit Receipt” & pay the fee to any branch of SBI after atleast 4 hours.
10. After depositing the fee, candidate will get a unique Transaction/ Journal number.
11. Now click on the Registration-II process —> Relogin the website.
12. Fill the details of fee payment and upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature.
13. Click on the submit button, an email/ SMS will be received.
14. Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2014
Last Date to Apply Online for Registration Step-I: 23-09-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Apply Online for Registration Step-II: 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 25-09-2014 (within Banking hours)
Last Date for Editing of Applications: 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Date of Examination: October/ November 2014
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs, Punjab State Govt Jobs