Advertisements

Get Free Job Alerts in your Email - Subscribe now

Telangana Police SI Selection Process: Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) selection process & exam pattern for the following posts are given below…

1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women)
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women)
3. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men)
4. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men)
5. Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department
6. Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department

Selection Process: The Selection Procedure/ Scheme of the Exam & Exam Pattern as follows:

1. Preliminary Written Test:
i. All the eligible candidates applied for the various posts, shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks.
ii. Questions in written test will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.

Note: The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test in the paper is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen.

2. Physical Measurements Test (PMT): The candidates qualified in the above preliminary written test have to undergo Physical Measurements Test and should meet the following requirements.
a. For all Posts (for men candidates):
i. Height: Must not be less than 167.6 cms.
ii. Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
b. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil & AR) (for women candidates):
i. Height: Must not be less than 152.5 cms

Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and aboriginal tribes in the agency areas of Mahaboobnagar, Adilabad, Warangal and Khammam districts should meet the following requirements:

a. For all Posts (for men candidates):
i. Height: Must not be less than 160 cms.
ii. Chest: Must not be less than 80 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 3 cms.
b. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil & AR) (for women candidates):
i. Height: Must not be less than 150 cms

3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The candidates qualified in the above Physical Measurements Test will be required to undergo the following tests and qualify as specified below:
i. For all Posts (Men candidates): Candidates must qualify in any of the three (3) events which includes 800 mtrs run, out of the five (5) events of the Physical Efficiency Test as detailed below:

Sl. No Item Qualifying Time/ Distance
General Ex. Servicemen
1. 100 Meters Run 15 seconds 16.5 seconds
2. Long Jump 3.80 mtrs 3.65 mtrs
3. Shot Put (7.26 Kgs) 5.60 mtrs 5.60 mtrs
4. High Jump 1.20 meters 1.05 meters
5. 800 Meters Run 170 seconds 200 seconds

NOTE: Physical Efficiency Test will be qualifying in nature.

ii. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Women candidates): Candidates must qualify in any of the two (2) events which includes 100 mtrs run, out of three (3) events of Physical Efficiency Test as detailed below:

Sl. No Item Qualifying Time/ Distance
1. 100 Meters Run 20.0 Seconds
2. Long Jump 2.50 Meters
3. Shot Put (4.00 Kilograms) 3.75 Meters

NOTE: Physical Efficiency Test will be qualifying in nature.

For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (AR, SAR CPL, TSSP), Constable (Men candidates): Candidates must qualify in all the five (5) events of Physical Efficiency Test carrying 125 maximum marks as detailed below:

Sl. No Item Qualifying Time/ Distance
General Ex. Servicemen
1. 100 Meters Run 15 seconds 16.5 seconds
2. Long Jump 3.80 mtrs 3.65 mtrs
3. Shot Put (7.26 Kgs) 5.60 mtrs 5.60 mtrs
4. High Jump 1.20 meters 1.05 meters
5. 800 Meters Run 170 seconds 200 seconds

The performance of the candidates in each event will be awarded maximum 25 marks. All the five (5) items put together will carry 125 marks.

For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Women candidates): Candidates must qualify in all the three (3) events of the Physical Efficiency Test carrying 125 maximum marks as detailed below:

Sl.No Item Qualifying Time/ Distance
1. 100 Meters Run 20.0 Seconds
2. Long Jump 2.50 Meters
3. Shot put (4.00 Kilograms) 3.75 Meters

The performance of the candidates in each event will be awarded maximum 25 marks. All the three (3) items put together will carry 125 marks.

4. Final Written Examination: Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear for a final written examination (three hours duration) as given below.

Paper Name of the Subject Max. Marks for SCT-Civil & Station Fire Officer posts Max. Marks for Remaining Posts
Paper-I Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability (Objective in nature) (200 Questions)  200 100
Paper-II General Studies (Objective in nature) (200 Questions)  200 100
Paper-III English (Descriptive Type) 100 100
Paper-IV Telugu/ Urdu (Descriptive Type) 100 100

i. The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the final written examination paper is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs/ STs/ Ex-Servicemen.
ii. Questions in written examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
iii. The appearance in all the Tests and Written Examination is compulsory. Absence in any of the above Tests/ Examination, will automatically render his/ her candidature to be rejected.
iv. Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right to a candidate for being considered for selection.

5. FINAL SELECTION :

i. For all Posts: The final selection will be made strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score in the final written examination out of a maximum of 200 marks and as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local cadres and regulation of direct recruitment) Order, 1975” and its amendments. As per G.O.Ms.No.124 General Administration (SPF.A) Department, dated 07-03-2002, while filling up the vacancies, the first 30 % of posts should be filled following combined merit list of locals and non-locals (i.e., Open Category) and thereafter, the remaining 70% of the posts shall be filled up by locals only.

ii. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (AR): The final selection will be made strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score in the final written examination (Papers I and II (for 200 marks) and Physical Efficiency Test (for 125 marks) totaling to 325 marks and as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975” and as per G.O. Ms. No. 124 General Administration (SPF.A) Dept., dated 07-03-2002 while filling up the vacancies, the first 30% of posts should be filled following combined merit list of locals and non-locals and thereafter, the remaining 70% of the posts shall be filled up by locals only.

iii. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL, TSSP), Sub Inspector & Station Fire Officer: The final selection will be made strictly on relative merit of the candidates in each category, as obtained by them based on their score in the final written examination (Papers I and II (for 200 marks) and Physical Efficiency Test (for 125 marks) totaling to 325 marks and as per the provisions of “The Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975”, the rule of reservation to local candidates is not applicable.

6. Preference: When two or more candidates in a particular category obtain equal marks, preference will be given to the candidate who was born earlier.

Reservation to Local Candidates: Reservation to local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification.

Click here for Telangana Sub Inspector of Police Eligibility

Click here for Telangana Sub Inspector of Police Syllabus

Advertisements

Tags:,

Leave a Reply


Share:
Free E-mail Job Alerts
Enter your email address: 

Find us on

Recommend on: