Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UPSC Advt No 02/2013 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 29 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 28-02-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details are given below….
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 29
Name of the Posts:
1. Joint Director (Crops Development Directorates): 01 Post
2. Joint Director (Extension): 02 Posts
3. Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils & fats): 04 Posts
4. Junior Works Manager (Leather Technology): 02 Posts
5. Junior Works Manager (Civil): 04 Posts
6. Junior Works Manager (Mettallurgical): 10 Posts
7. Asst Director General/ Director, Ministry of Tourism: 03 Posts
8. Deputy Director (Accounts): 01 Post
9. Divisional Officer (Fire): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Age must not exceed 48 years for OBC Candidates for Sr. No. 1 post, 40 years for Gen & 43 years for OBC for Sr. No. 2 posts, 30 years for Gen & 33 years for OBC for Sr. No. 3 posts, between 21 to 30 years for Gen for Sr. No. 4, 5 , 6 posts and 21 to 33 years for OBC for Sr. No. 5, 6 posts, 21 to 35 years for ST Candidates for Sr. No. 6 posts, 40 years for Gen for Sr. No. 7, 8, 9 posts & 43 years for OBC for Sr. No. 7 posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess PG Degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences for Sr. No. 1 posts, Master of Science in Agriculture/ Agricultural Extension or equivalent for Sr. No. 2 posts, Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Agriculture/ equivalent for Sr. No. 3 posts, Degree in Leather Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Technology or equivalent for Sr. No. 4, 5 posts, Degree in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent for Sr. No. 6 posts, Graduate in any discipline for Sr. No. 7, 8 posts, Degree in Science or equivalent, Advance Diploma of National Fire Service College Nagpur or equivalent for SR. No. 9 posts.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 28-02-2013. Before applying online candidates should read all the instructions for how to apply online. After submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) candidates should take the print out of the ORA and send it along with all relevant documents by hand/ by post to the Joint Secretary ( Recruitment), Dholapur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 by 14-03-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
2. Click on the Online Recruitment Application for various vacancies.
3. Select the post to be applied for & Click on the post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the online application form.
5. After filling all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
6. After submission of ORA, candidate should take the print out of the ORA and send it as mentioned above.
Last Date for Online Application: 28-02-2013
Last Date for Re-print of Online Application: 01-03-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14-03-2013.
For more complete details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale, online apply and other details are available at following link….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, upsc jobs