Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2014 – 77 Trade Apprentice Posts: Hindustan Copper Limited has issued a notification for the candidates passed Industrial Training Institute Examination for the recruitment of 77 Trade Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 25-02-2014. For more details like qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below….
Hindustan Copper Ltd Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 77
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
1. Welder: 15 Posts (2-SC, 2-ST & 3-OBC)
2. Diesel Mechanic: 08 Posts (2-SC,1-ST & 1-OBC)
3. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 02 Posts (UR)
4. Turner: 04 Posts (1-SC, 1-ST & 1-OBC)
5. Fitter: 20 Posts (4-SC, 3-ST & 4-OBC)
6. Electrician: 18 Posts (3-SC, 2-ST & 4-OBC)
7. Electronic Mechanic: 06 Posts (1-SC, 2-ST & 1-OBC)
8. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Posts (UR)
9. Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts (UR)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 8th Class under board System for (Sr.No:1) Posts, Passed Matric under 10+2 System for (Sr.No:2,3,4,5,6,7) Posts, Matric for (Sr.No:8,9) Posts. Candidates should pass ITI in relevant trade (NCTVT) for all the Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with copies of certificates/ documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph, Affidavit should submit in the Office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar on or before 25-02-2014. Candidates must register their name in the Local Employment Exchange, Jhunjhunu & submit photocopy of the same along with the application.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 25-02-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, hindustan copper limited jobs