Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
HPCL Recruitment 2012 – 250 Graduate Engineers through GATE 2013: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is inviting applications from Engineering Graduates who must appear for GATE 2013 for their respective discipline. Interested candidates may apply for 250 various positions in Marketing Department, only through online mode from 24-12-2012 to 14-02-2013 and before that they must apply for GATE 2013 from 01-09-2012 to 30-09-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
HPCL Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 250
Name of Post: Graduate Engineer
Names of Disciplines:
4. Electronics and Telecommunication
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 25 years as on 30-06-2013. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics &Telecommunication disciplines.
Application Fee Details: General and OBC-NC candidates must pay Rs. 200/- towards processing fee and additional amount must also be paid towards Bank Charges. SC/ST/PWD candidates need not pay the Processing Fee. The procedure will be advised in due course.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in GATE 2013 followed by Group Discussion/Group Task and/or Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must first register themselves for GATE 2013 through the website www.gate.iitb.ac.in or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore on or before 30-09-2012. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum through online mode on or before 14-02-2013 from 24-12-2012.
Instructions for GATE Online Application:
1. Log on to www.gate.iitb.ac.in websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) to start the online application process.
2. Select the GATE 2013 link to open links and details in relation to GATE 2013.
3. Click on ‘Login Now’ button and select the ‘New User Register Here’ link if you are applying for the first time.
4. Register yourself and fill the online application form with all mandatory details, upload photograph, signature and supportive documents.
5. Submit the online application and take print out of application to be submitted at respective GATE office.
Instructions for HPCL Online Application:
1. Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on ‘Career Opportunities’ to start the online application process.
2. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details and check once for errors.
3. Upload previously scanned photograph at the places provided and submit the application.
4. Take print out of Application Form and retain it along with Unique Application ID for further use..
Starting Date for Online Registration for GATE 2013: 01-09-2012
Last Date for Online Registration for GATE 2013: 30-09-2012
Receipt of GATE Online Application: 08-10-2012
Starting Date for Online Application for HPCL: 24-12-2012
Last Date for Online Application for HPCL: 14-02-2013
GATE 2013 Online Examination: 20-01-2013
GATE 2013 Offline Examination: 10-02-2013
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, scheme of examination, exam centre details, interview details and other instructions, click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, HPCL jobs