Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
HPCL Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 99 Engineer, MO & Other Posts: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Mumbai has issued a notification for the recruitment of 99 Design/ Construction/ Maint Engineer, Inspection Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Production/ Process Design & Analysis Engineer/ Project Process, Deputy Manager Medical Services, Medical Officer, Public Relations/ Media Officer, Packaging & Quality Control Officer, Industrial Engineer, Safety Officer, Chartered Accountant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-08-2014 to 16-09-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, how to apply are given below…
HPCL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 99
Name of the Posts:
A. Refinery: 60 Posts
1. Design/ Construction/ Maint Engineer
2. Inspection Engineer
4. Instrumentation Engineer
5. Production/ Process Design & Analysis Engineer/ Project Process
B. Others: 39 Posts
1. Deputy Manager Medical Services: 01 Post
2. Medical Officer: 02 Posts
3. Public Relations/ Media Officer: 02 Posts
4. Packaging & Quality Control Officer: 02 Posts
5. Industrial Engineer: 02 Posts
6. Safety Officer: 05 Posts
7. Chartered Accountant: 25 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years for Sr.No:A, B(2,3) Posts, 36 years for Sr.No:B(1) Post, 27 years for Other Posts as on 30-09-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Regular four years full time Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical Engineering/ Technology branch from a recognized Indian University/ Institute, 4 years experience in relevant field for Sr.No:A, B(5,6) Posts, a Physician with a MBBS degree (MD or equivalent is desirable) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade, Registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India, Three months Certificate Course viz. AFIH (Association Fellowship in Industrial Health) or DIH (Diploma in Industrial Health) or equivalent, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:B(1,2) Posts,Regular full time Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade, Two year Post Graduate Qualification in relevant field, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:B(3,4) Post, Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for Sr.No:B(7) Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ proficiency test, Personal Interview, medical examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ from 12-08-2014 to 16-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ .
2. Click on the “Human Resources” —-> “Career Opportunities”.
3. Select the appropriate positon applied for.
4. Read the notification carefully.
5. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and resume.
6. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details.
7. Upload the scan copies of Passport size photo and resume.
8. Click on the submit button an unique registration code will be displayed on the screen.
9. Note down the code and take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-08-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2014
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, HPCL jobs