Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
HPPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 160 Professor, Principal, & Other Posts: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment 160 Associate Professor, Assistant District Attorney, Divisional Fire Officer and other vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10-04-2015 till 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
HPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 160
Name of the Posts:
1. Associate Professor (Forensic Medicine) Class-I: 01 Post
2. Assistant District Attorney: 26 Posts
3. Divisional Fire Officer/ Fire Prevention Officer: 01 Post
4. Acharya (Sanskrit College Cadre): 06 Posts
5. Principal, ITI, Class-I: 42 Posts
6. Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 03 Posts
7. Professor (Civil Engineering): 02 Posts
8. Professor (Textile Engineering): 02 Posts
9. Professor (Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering): 01 Post
10. Lecturer (Civil Engineering) (Polytechnic): 08 Posts
11. Lecturer in Electrical Engineering (Polytechnic): 05 Posts
12. Assistant Architect: 02 Posts
13. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
14. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
15. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 20 Posts
16. Law Officer Grade-I: 03 Posts
17. Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
18. Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee- Electrical): 07 Posts
19. Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee- Civil): 09 Posts
20. Assistant Finance Officer (Executive Trainee- Finance): 07 Posts
21. Assistant Officer (Executive Trainee- Relief & Rehabilitation): 02 Posts
22. Law Officer: 01 Post
23. Mining Officer Class-II: 03 Posts
24. Planning Officer: 03 Posts
25. Assistant Research Officer: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-45 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 for post 1, Professional Degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent for post 2, B.E. (Fire Engineering) Degree from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur for post 3, Good Academic record with at least 55 % marks or an equivalent of 55 % in Acharya Degree in the relevant subject from an Indian University for post 4 for more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, screening test, viva-voce test & interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 400/- (For General & Reserved category candidates), Rs.100/- (For SC/ ST/ OBC of H.P candidates) deposit the fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank by cash or through an e-Challan generated through the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc or can pay through e-Payment by using Debit or Credit Card of any bank. No Fee for Ex-Servicemen of H.P candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 10-04-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website “www.hp.gov.in/hppsc”.
2. Click on “Apply Online” —> “New User Sign up here”.
3. Fill all the details and Click on Create User.
4. If you are Registered User then Login yourself.
5. Select the appropriate post and click on “Click to Apply”.
6. Candidates should upload the scanned Photograph & Signature in jpeg format of size not exceeding 40 KB each.
7. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
8. Pay the application fee by clicking on E-Payment.
9. Fill all the details and Click on Pay Now.
10. After Payment, Re-Login and take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2015 till 11:59 PM.
For more details like age limit educational qualification, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Himachal Pradesh state govt jobs, HPPSC jobs