Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
HPPSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Faculty Vacancies: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 28 posts Professors and Assistant Professors, Class-I (Gazetted) in various disciplines in the Department of Medical Education. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 16-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, no of posts, selection process and other details of HPPSC Recruitment are mentioned below…
HPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 28
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Professor (Anatomy) – 03 Posts
2. Assistant Professor (Chest & T.B.) – 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor (E.N.T.) – 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor (Community Medicine) – 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor (General Surgery) – 04 Posts
6. Assistant Professor (O.B.G.) – 01 Post
7. Assistant Professor (Ophthalmology)- 02 Posts
8. Assistant Professor (Orthopedics) – 01 Post
9. Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) – 02 Posts
10. Assistant Professor (Radiotherapy) – 01 Post
11. Assistant Professor (CTVS) – 01 Post
12. Assistant Professor (Anesthesia) – 02 Posts
13. Assistant Professor (Pediatrics) – 01 Post
14. Assistant Professor (Nephrology) – 01 Post
15. Assistant Professor (Cardiology) – 01 Post
16. Professor (Periodontology): 01 Post
17. Professor (Oral Medicine & Radiology): 01 Post
18. Professor (Community Dentistry): 01 Post
19. Assistant Professor (Prosthodontics): 01 Post
20. Assistant Professor (Orthodontics): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age be 45 years and below as on 01-01-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess M.S/ M.D/ M.B.B.S/ M.Sc/ M.S/ M.Ch/ D.M/ B.D.S in relevant field with desired experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- for General Category & Candidates of other States, Rs. 63/- for SC/ST/OBC of H.P. candidates. No fee for EXSM of HP. Fee can be paid through e-Challan generated after applying online for the post through Commission’s website and the payment must be made at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Viva voice Test /Screening Test/ Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 16-04-2013. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
2. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link and click on Please read instructions carefully before applying and read all the instruction given below.
3. Candidates must select ‘New User’ link if you are applying for the first time or Click on Register User.
4. Fill all the details correctly at the appropriate places in the online application form.
5. Candidates have to pay application fee after the first stage of submission of Online Application where you can download the Challan.
6. Download the system generated e-Challan form and pay the fee as mentioned above.
7. Enter all details in the application form and upload the photo and signature at the places provided and Submit the Application Online.
8. Take the print out of the form and send the hard copy along with all relevant documents to Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002” so as to reach on or before 01-05-2013.
Last Date for Online Submission: 16-04-2013.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 01-05-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, fee details, experience, instructions and other details are available in the following link…
Tags:Himachal Pradesh state govt jobs, HPPSC jobs