Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Bank Po Selection Process : Indian Bank recently released recruitment notification for recruitment of 850 probationary officer jobs for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Indian Bank PO Selection Process for candidates preparing for Indian Bank PO Exam is mentioned below.
Indian Bank Po Selection Process details :
Indian Bank Selection Process of Probationary officer is of two ways as Written test and Interview.
1. Written test : This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper : This paper consists of 4 papers such as
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. English Language.
4. General Awareness.
b. Descriptive Paper: Consisting of 5 questions on socio-economic environment out of which the candidates have to attempt any four.
Candidates have to pass in each of the objective paper. Depending upon the number of vacancies only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the written test will be called for Interview.
2. Interview : Candidate who qualify by ranking sufficiently high in merit on the basis of aggregate marks in the written test will be called for interview depending upon the number of vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there any negative mark for wrong answers?
Ans: Actually for every bank exam 1/4th mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
2. The marks obtained in descriptive paper are taken for merit ranking?
Ans: Descriptive paper is just of qualifying paper and not taken for merit ranking.
3. On what circumstances the final selection will be?
Ans: Final selection would be on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the written test and interview.
4. How many minimum marks should I get in Interview to be in final selection?
Ans: It will be based on the bank decision basing on the number of vacancies.
5. If I qualify in written test and Interview than I will be selected as probationary officer?
Ans: It is strictly based in the order of merit.
Tags:bank po selection process, Indian Bank, indian bank Po Recruitment, www.indianbank.in